Anuta Networks Internship 2021
Anuta Networks is hiring for the position of Junior System Engineer in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. It is a leading provider of Web-Scale On-prem and Cloud Network Orchestration and Assurance software for the branch, campus, data center and service provider-managed multi-vendor enterprise networks.
Anuta ATOM orchestration and assurance platform enables customers to automate and accelerate network services. It offers complete Lifecycle Service Orchestration and Telemetry for the physical, virtual, and hybrid networks thus allowing customers to leverage their investments in existing network infrastructure and transition them seamlessly to Intent-Based SDN and NFV environments.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, It is a Gartner Cool Vendor and Best of VMworld award winner three times in a row.
For more such off campus, internship and govt jobs be upadated on our website.
|Job Title||Anuta Networks Internship Drive 2021|
|Description||2 years of work experience in networking and virtualization concepts|
|Work Location||Remote Work|
About the job:
In Anuta Networks the Junior Solutions Engineer will be responsible for working closely with Solutions Architects and Engineering Teams in addressing network Automation, Telemetry, Analytics & Assurance requirements including NFV Orchestration using Anuta’s award winning ATOM Platform.
Apply Now: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE
- Assist/Conduct Onsite/Remote Product Trials & Demonstrations and Partner & Customer training on ATOM Assurance & Automation platform
- Create solution documents analyzing Customer automation & assurance requirements to ATOM capabilities.
- Work with Solution Architects, Engineering teams during customer solution design and implementation phases.
- Work with different teams to deploy ATOM in Customer networks
- Likewise Assist Support Teams to troubleshoot any customer reported issues
1.Graduation / Post Graduation in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Telecommunications.
2.Minimum 65% aggregate in the Graduation.
3.2 years of work experience with any one of the programming or scripting languages like Python, Ansible etc..
4.In addition to that experience with networking and virtualization concepts, routing and switching protocols.
5.Likewise CCNP or equivalent training and certifications.
6.Above all Good understanding of virtualization concepts, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Cloud Native and Cloud deployment.
Follow our page for more updates :Click Here