Apple Off-Campus Drive 2021
Apple is hiring for the position of Sr. Software Engineer – Data Platform. So for more such off-campus drives, internships, and govt jobs are updated on our website-MechoMotive.
|Sr. Software Engineer – Data Platform
|10+ years of proven experience in designing, implementing, and delivering complex, scalable and resilient platforms and services. Experience in building high throughput big data platforms and systems. You have hands-on experience in big data technologies (Spark/Kafka/Kubernetes/Spark streaming) and other open-source data technologies. Experience in NoSQL data-stores (e.g Cassandra, Elastic Search/Solr), OLTP, OLAP (Snowflakes, Vertica or similar) etc.
|Hyderabad, Telangana – India
About the job
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Apple technology and also services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in App Store. Our platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. As part of our geographical expansion, we’re looking for a strong Software Development Engineer (Data) to build highly scalable data platforms and also services. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries.
About the company
We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own.
It’s the diversity of those people and also their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Visit Apple Career to learn more.
- 10+ years of experience in software development in Java/Linux environment with 5+ years in architecting and also building scalable data intensive platforms
- Experience in building high throughput big data pipelines
- You have hands-on experience in big data technologies (Spark/Kafka/Kubernetes/Spark streaming) and also other open source data technologies
- Experience in NoSQL data-stores ( e.g Cassandra, Elastic Search/Solr), OLTP, OLAP (Snowflakes, Vertica or similar)
- Sound experience in Cloud technologies ( e.g AWS )
- Strong knowledge of algorithm an software engineering skills (Java/Scala/Python)
- Ability to understand vague business problems and convert into working solutions
- Excellent spoken and written interpersonal skills
- Dedication to developing high-quality software and products
- Curiosity to explore and understand data is a strong plus
The Data Platform team is responsible for building cross-cutting data solutions, working with data infrastructure, data targeting, inventory forecasting, and also analytics teams. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and deploying data applications and also services. You will work closely with your multi-functional peers in Hyderabad and the USA to produce high-quality software products. In addition, you will analyze data to discover insights that drive Ad business.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree required, MS in Computer Science strongly preferred
Role Number: 200254396
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE