Company Name: Assam Gas Company Limited
Assam Gas Company Limited is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ Mech/ Chemical/ Instrumentation; MBA is eligible for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Management Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
Govt. of Assam Undertaking was incorporated on March 31, 1962, in Shillong as a limited company wholly owned by the Government of Assam to carry out all kinds of business-related to natural gas in India. The first gas transportation business started in the year 1967 with the supply of natural gas to the Namrup Thermal Power Station of ASEB. Subsequently, the company grew from strength to strength and stands today as one of the premier natural gas distribution companies in India.
|Job Title||Assam Gas Company |Freshers | GET/ MT | 12 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ MBA | Last Date: 8th March 2021|
|Description||Assam Gas Company Limited is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ Mech/ Chemical/ Instrumentation; MBA is eligible for the position of Graduate EngineerTrainee, Management Trainee|
|Work Location||Assam – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Assam Gas Company Ltd. has a network of underground natural gas trunk and distribution pipelines that serves about 400+ tea factories, 1000 commercial establishments, about 31,000 domestic consumers, and several big industrial consumers in the districts of Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Sivasagar, Charaideo, Jorhat, Golaghat and Cachar in Assam.
Job Details for Assam Gas Company
- Job role:- Graduate Engineer Trainee, Management Trainee
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ Mech/ Chemical/ Instrumentation; MBA
- Job Location:- Assam
- Experience:- Freshers/ Experienced
- Total Vacancies:- 12 Posts
- GET: 7 Posts
- Mechanical: 2
- Instrumentation: 2
- Chemical: 1
- Computer Science: 2
- MT: 5 Posts
- Last Date:- 8th March 2021
- Graduate Engineer Trainee: Rs. 25,000/- PM
- Management Trainee: Rs. 30,000/- PM
- Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- Full time BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Instrumentation from a recognized University with minimum 65% of marks.
- Management Trainee:
- First Class BE/ B.Tech with 65% of marks & Two (2) years full-time MBA from any Indian University/ Institution approved by AICTE/UGC.
Age limit: Candidate’s age must be in between 21 to 30 years as of 01-02-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
The selection process is based on the Screening/Written test and Viva-voce interview.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Freshers jobs in Assam Gas Company online by following the link. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the posts of GET, MT from 26th February 2021 to 8th March 2021.