JKSSB Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer/Steno/Electrician | 927 Posts | Last Date: 24 March 2021
For more job and internship updates visit our website www.mechomotive.com and join our whatsapp and telegram groups now !
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 – Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the multiple posts of Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Mechanic, Electrician, Driller, Steno Typist, Cashier, Cleaner, Senior Horticulture Technician, Foreman & Others.
There are 927 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment from 24 February 2021 to 24 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
JKSSB-Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board is a service recruiting board constituted by the government of Jammu and Kashmir. This Selection board will conduct an examination for the various departmental service posts and select the candidates from the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The main of this board is to create the syllabus and conduct the selection examination for the candidates.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021:
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Mechanic, Electrician, Driller, Others:
|Job Title||Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Mechanic, Electrician, Driller, Steno & Others|
|Description||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Mechanic, Electrician, Driller, Steno Typist, Cashier, Cleaner, Senior Horticulture Technician, Foreman & Others.|
|Estimated salary||Per month – 19900 (INR)|
|Work Location||Jammu and Kashmir – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Qualification : B.Sc/Any Degree/Diploma/ITI/12th/Matric
- Experience : Freshers/Experienced
- Application Starting Date : 24 February 2020
- Last Date : 24 March 2021
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- 03 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized Institute/Indian University, Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section(A&B) India.
- 02 years Draftsman Training Course Certificate /Diploma from any Government recognized Institute.
Junior Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer:
- Graduation from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand & typewriting respectively; Six months certificate course in computer applications from a recognized institute.
- Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; Six months certificate course in Computer Application from recognized Institute.
- Matriculation or equivalent with ITI Certificate in Mechanical/Electrician/ Trade.
- Graduation from any recognized University. having a minimum speed of 60 and 45 words per minute in shorthand and typewriting respectively.
- Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 having valid HGV/PSV driving License.
- Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; 06 months certificate course in Computer application from a recognized institute.
- Matric pass and Cleaner chit holder.
Senior Horticulture Technician:
- B.Sc. Horticulture OR B.Sc. Agriculture with Horticulture as a major subject.
- Degree/Diploma in Food Processing or Fruit Preservation from any recognized University/Institute.
Junior Culture Assistant:
- Matric or above with sufficient experience in any one of the following musical instrument Violin, Sitar, Harmonium, Tabla, Sarangi, Rabab, Drum, Flute. Preference will be given to those who are proficient vocalists.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- OM – 40 years
- SC – 43 years
- ST – 43 years
- RBA – 43 years
- ALC/IB – 43 years
- EWS(Economically Weaker Section) – 43 years
- PSP (Pahari Speaking People) – 43 years
- OSC (Other Social Caste) – 43 years
- Physically Challenged Person – 42 years
- Ex-Servicemen 48 years
- Government Service/Contractual Employment – 40 years
District Cadre Wise Vacancies: Total – 927 Posts
- Jal Shakti – 465 Posts
- Horticulture – 345 Posts
- Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs – 41 Posts
- Hospitality & Protocol Department – 2 Posts
- Information – 74 Posts
Salary in JKSSB :
- Assistant Mechanic/Table Boy/Tailor/Driver/Junior Culture Assistant – Rs.19900 – 63200/-
- Horticulture Technician Grade-IV/Screenman – Rs.15900 – 50400/-
- Draftsman (Civil)/Junior Assistant/Mechanic/Cashier/Katib – Rs.25500 – 81100/-
- Steno Typist – Rs.29200 – 92300/-
- Electrician/Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rs.35400 – 112400/-
- Junior Stenographer – Rs.35600 – 112800/-
JKSSB Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in written examination only.
- Skill Test = 40/20 points Written Examination/CBT =60/80 points (The marks obtained in the Skill Test shall be proportionately allotted against 40/20 points earmarked for the Skill Test)
Scheme of Examination:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
For General – Rs.350/-
Mode Of Payment:
The application fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
How to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB website from 24 February 2021 to 24 March 2021.
For More Details:
(Link activates from 24 Feb 2021).