Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021 | Integration Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Aeronautical/Mechanical
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021 : Asteria Aerospace company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, in Mechanical / Aeronautical Branches are Eligible to apply. Here you can check Asteria Aerospace address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Asteria Aerospace
Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data. Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
|Job Title||Integration Engineer|
|Description||Asteria Aerospace company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, in Mechanical / Aeronautical Branches are Eligible to apply. Here you can check Asteria Aerospace address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Aeronautical/Mechanical
- Experience : 0 – 1 Years
- Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Asteria Aerospace Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Aeronautical/Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Asteria Aerospace Jobs 2021 :
As an Integration & Testing Engineer/pilot, you will lead the efforts of field testing of Asteria’s Unmanned Aerial System products & will provide all system support. Your role & responsibilities will be integration, testing, and validation of all R&D/new product development. Your other role will be to develop flight test plans, prepare remotely controlled aircraft for flight, conduct flight tests of the aircraft as the test pilot, and support other field-testing efforts as required. You will also lead flight activities for client demonstrations. You will work closely with other product development engineers on the team to take Asteria’s products through field tests and client demonstrations.
- Integration, testing, and validation for R&D/new product development.
- Manage development & production flight test operations with emphasis on safety & quality control.
- Coordinate with another engineering team on integration of complementary technologies.
- Flight test & evaluation of prototypes & final production units.
- Work to resolve customer issues.
- Support customer demonstrations supervise & evaluate the performance of the production process (quality control, etc.).
- Assist in product documentation & manual development.
- Expert knowledge of UAV configuration, performance evaluation, payload integration, autopilot tuning & repair.
- Knowledge of UAS hardware, software & sensors.
- Experience with carbon fiber, fiberglass, 3D printers & component fabrication.
- Needs to have hands-on experience with UAV system assembly process.
- Assist in the development of end-user training documents.
- Provide training and field support to end-users of the UAS products.
Skills Required For Asteria Aerospace Jobs 2021 :
- Complete understanding of the system.
- Knowledge of RC aircraft/UAV/Multirotor dynamics, control & flight operations.
- Able to diagnose problems.
- Find solutions to issues and fix them.
- Repair/maintenance/resolve issues on prompt time.
- Documentation for system testing & other repairing works.
- Experience on design/construction / assembly of UAV.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
Documents to be Carried for Asteria Aerospace Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Asteria Aerospace Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE