Unisys Off-Campus 2021 | ServiceNow Test Engineer (Fresher) | Bachelor’s Degree | Bangalore location | Apply Now
Unisys Off-Campus 2021: Unisys has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Service Now Test Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) or equivalent experience is required and 0 to 2 years related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework can apply online for Unisys ServiceNow Test Engineer Off-campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below.
Job Profile & Company Details
|Job Title||Service Now Test Engineer|
|Description||Unisys has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for ServiceNow Test Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) or equivalent experience is required and 0 to 2 years related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework can apply online for Unisys ServiceNow Test Engineer Off-campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) or equivalent experience is required.|
|Experience Required||0 to 2 years related experience.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Unisys ServiceNow Test Engineer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
About the Role/ Description-
- Works within an application test team to gain skills in application test methods and theories.
- Expected to begin to apply advanced test quality methods, theories and research techniques, Responsible for testing and maintaining web -based custom application for the organization.
- Provides technical support for developed applications. Provides application software testing services and technical support typically in a defined project.
- Test, debugs, documents, implants and maintains software applications. Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests, and integrates application components.
- Ensures that test strategy is successfully implemented. Learns to use professional concepts.
- Applies company polices and procedures to resolve routine issues. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies to developmental assignments.
- Work on problems of limited scope. Assignments given typically have developmental qualities. Normally receives details instructions on all work.
- Key Responsibilities –
- Works under direct supervision of more senior project resources. Primary interfaces with testers/ Senior testers responsible for the testing of specific modules.
- Conducts a wide range of quality – control tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Crates test data and executes Test Cases.
- Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments.
- Able to generate Test Metrics and tracks defects to resolution. Strives to meets test design an execution benchmarks.
- This role is applicable for manual and automated testing.
Eligibility & Experience Required
Skills/ Experience Required-
- Key Qualification –
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) or equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0 to 2 years related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework.
- Strong working knowledge of Service now components such as Service Catalog, Change Management, Workflow Management Orchestration, Knowledge Management.
- Knowledge of ITSM process and experience in testing Service now application.
- Possess knowledge on Java Scripting, API testing and hands on experience on automation preferably Selenium with Java.
- Knowledge on MS Excel & functions.
- Knowledge on Agile and traditional software development methodologies.
- Excellent written verbal communication, presentation, Logical reasoning, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pick up new Technologies and tools.
- Service Now Admin and ISTQB – Foundation Certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge ITIL V3/4 Foundation.
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Unisys ServiceNow Test Engineer jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE