Company Name:- AutoNxt Automation Pvt Ltd
AutoNxt Automation is hiring candidates who have completed Bachelor/Master’s degree in Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering who are eligible for Powertrain Design Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||AutoNxt Automation Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Designing the drivetrain which covers Motor Selection Connecting shafts and housings/ mountings Designing the battery keeping in mind the end-use case. Work closely with electronics and automation engineers to come up with design decisions. Working closely with manufacturers and suppliers to come up with manufacturable designs|
|Work Location||Mumbai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We at AutoNxt are building the first Li-Ion-powered autonomous tractor in India. Being heavily dependent on agriculture, it is no surprise that India is the biggest market for tractors. We have extensively researched many farmers who depend on this machine for creating our food and clearly need something better, a lot better.
We want to give them what they deserve. Our tractor will be green, autonomous, and the best investment our farmers will ever make. We have already created a lot of designs and some prototypes which have received huge applause. Check out our working tractor here.
Job Details for AutoNxt Automation Recruitment 2021
- Job role:- Powertrain Design Engineer
- Qualification:- Bachelor/ Master degree in Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering
- Job Location:- Mumbai
- Salary: 10 – 12 lakhs / annum
- Experience:- 0 – 4 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for AutoNxt Automation Recruitment 2021
We will be direct. Being an early-stage startup, we will have an ever-changing laundry list of responsibilities and here we see them as opportunities. Both for the company and yourself. Nevertheless, these are some of the broad things you will be working on.
- Designing the drivetrain which covers
- Motor Selection
- Connecting shafts and housings/ mountings
- Designing the battery keeping in mind the end-use case.
- Work closely with electronics and automation engineers to come up with design decisions.
- Working closely with manufacturers and suppliers to come up with manufacturable designs.
And most importantly, you will own a lot of these responsibilities at the same time with tight deadlines.
What do You have to Gain?
AutoNxt is a very fast-paced team of highly pumped-up team members, flat structure and is supported by great leaders and visionaries. This means you will have
- A responsible role with clear deliverables.
- Work on a complex multidisciplinary project.
- Create a valuable product.
- Support and learning opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria for AutoNxt Automation Recruitment 2021
The ideal candidate is a passionate mechanical engineer with experience in electric powertrain design and manufacturing.
The following are a must-have
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering
- Experience in mechanical design, preferably in the automotive sector
- Comfort with CAD and analysis software
- Comfort with analytical calculations for mechanical design
- Comfort with building up relevant prototypes/ tests to validate your design
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Electric Mobility
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new things and adapt to new situations.
The following are desired
- Experience with Formula Student team
- Experience with Li-Ion battery design
- Understanding of battery safety
- Understanding of thermal design for a battery
- Experience in working with a startup
If this looks like someone like you, we would be thrilled to get to know you better. Please drop us an email with your recent resume enlisting all the relevant skills, competencies, and experiences.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internshi
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE