EY India Off-Campus 2021 | Associate Analyst (Fresher) | Graduate/ Post-Graduate | Kochi | Apply Online Now
EY India Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Fresher Candidates : EY India has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Associate Analyst position for Kochi location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Post – Graduation (fresher) / Graduation (with experience) and 0 to 2.5 years of experience can apply online for EY India Associate Analyst Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below.
EY India Associate Analyst Job Profile
|Job Title||Associate Analyst|
|Description||EY India has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Associate Analyst position for Kochi location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Post – Graduation (fresher) / Graduation (with experience) and 0 to 2.5 years of experience can apply online for EY India Associate Analyst Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below.|
|Work Location||Kochi – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Organization Name||EY India|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified|
|Qualification Required||Post – Graduation (fresher) / Graduation (with experience).|
|Experience Required||0 to 2.5 years of experience in the related fields.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for EY India Associate Analyst jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Job Responsibilities & Skills Required
About the Role/ Description-
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on request from RMS Consultants and assisting the client team.
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RMS rules an polices.
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction / requests.
- Acts as a laison between the client teams, other members of the RMS team, and various functional areas within the firm.
- Formulates answers to client questions.
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes.
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools.
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm.
- Builds a network of people within RMS and across the firm.
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities.
- Individuals is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and / or submission review and rapidly develop understanding of key requirements of firm and regulator’s RMS rules and policies.
- Individual will reference existing policies, however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquires, propose solutions to issues.
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes.
- Other expected skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions .
- Proficient with MS Excel, and Word.
Eligibility Criteria & Experience Required
Skills/ Experience Required-
- Post – Graduation (fresher) / Graduation (with experience)
- 0 to 2.5 years of experience.
Apply for EY Associate Analyst jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for EY India Associate Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Kochi location.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE