Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022
About the Program
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022 is a fellowship opportunity for UG/PG degree holders. This fellowship is for working professionals from diverse fields, who are looking for meaningful ways to contribute to social change. Any degree holder with work experience of a minimum of four to ten years can apply.
The selected applicants will be awarded INR 37,000 per month and other benefits.
Emails will be triggered by the portal at each stage of the selection process. You can also check your application status from the candidate portal.
Fellows read and understand different ideas related to studies. In a government school classroom, they spend a minimum of 120 days in the program. They discuss opinions with their peers within the foundation, take these ideas to the ground, defend them, and many times reject them.
During the 1-year program, Fellows work at some of the most remote locations in India.
Eligibility Criteria – Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be not more than 35 years of age
- Have a minimum of 4 to 10 years of work experience
- Have a degree in any discipline
- Be proficient in English English and any one of the local languages (Hindi, Kannada)
- The candidates having an excellent professional and academic track record will be preferred.
The selected fellows will receive a salary of INR 37,000 per month (statutory deductions and taxes applicable) and will be covered under various insurances like Health, Life, and Accident Insurance. Also, the selected candidates will receive allowances such as Relocation and Housing Deposit Assistance (as per organizational policy).
- Updated CV
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button.
Step 2- Fill in all the details and upload the required documents including a fully updated CV and submit.
Note – The size of the CV must be < 2 MB).
Apply Now (Click Here)
The Last Date For Application is: 29th October 2021
For more details please visit the: https://azimpremjifoundation.org/fellowship (Official Website)
The selection process is divided into the following stages they are as follow :
Stage 1– Online application: The applicant will have to submit the online form with all the details. A reference number will generate, which will be used for further correspondence.
Stage 2– Screening: The shortlisted candidates will be called for the screening process where they will have to fill a detailed application form.This application will be evaluated further and shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test through email intimation.
Stage 3 – Written-test: The candidates who qualify for the screening will be invited for a written test. Selected candidates will receive an admit card via email which they have to carry at the exam center with a Government ID. The candidates qualifying for the written test will is require to submit a Statement of Purpose (SOP). They will receive an email regarding the deadline for submitting the SOP.
Stage 4: Presentation and interview: The candidates clearing the evaluation of written tests and SOP will be invited for a personal interview. Candidates will have to give a 10-15 mins presentation on a social issue that concerns them the most.
Stage 5: Announcement of final results and offer: A final shortlist will be released within 15 days of the interview. On successful completion of the process, selected candidates will receive an offer letter through email and a hard copy at the time of joining.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowship will commence from the – third week of March 2022
- Social sector experience is not mandatory.
- Only online applications will be accepted. No other documents are require at the time of application.
- The fellows will not be provided with any accommodation from the foundation.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE