Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Chemical/ Mechanical | 2016 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022 : Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018 Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded (NYSE:BHGE).
It operates in more than 120 countries,providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Company Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Positions: System Engineer
|Job Title||Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022|
|Description||B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Chemical/ Mechanical|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022:
- Have bachelor’s/ Master from an accredited university or College in Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering.
- Have 0 – 5 yrs. of experience in design of turbo machinery auxiliaries (Preferably gas turbine)
- Have Knowledge of International standards (API, ASME) is essential.
- Have Willingness to get trained on the domain by on the job methods with utmost focus and commitment
- Have technical background on Turbomachinery auxiliaries with aptitude towards systems Engineering.
- Have quality control system awareness and familiarity with the main API/ASME test/process and TR&S requirements
- Have some experience using simulation tools (FloMaster, Hysys, Matlab)
- Have Product lifecycle management tools exposure (Siemens Teamcenter, etc.) on Document management, change management, Bill of materials and classifications
As a System Engineer – Auxiliary Systems, you will be responsible for executing and Leading requisition engineering associated with system design of gas turbine and centrifugal compressor auxiliaries which includes development of Piping and Instrumentation diagram integrating with cross functional disciplines (Instrumentation, Electrical, Controls and Software), participation in customer design reviews and HAZOP.
As a System Engineer – Auxiliary Systems, you will also be responsible for:
- Referencing customer specifications/contractual documents & translating into design documents for gas turbine and centrifugal compressor accessories
- Collaborating with adjacent engineering disciplines in creation of Piping and Instrumentation diagram – a key engineering deliverable
- Handling customer queries, resolve comments during the evolution of system engineering
- Identifying project criticalities, risks and leading the design reviews, taking appropriate actions to ensure project success.
- Developing of Painting specification, electric load list, lube oil data sheet , Motor data sheet.
- Performing calculations/simulation for sizing of lube oil console components, pumps/motors/valves and other components of the lube oil console
- Addressing Material supplier queries/clarifications during Technical alignment phase, working together with Sourcing team to ensure timely placement of Purchase order
- Embracing Digital culture and supporting the creation of engineering tools to achieve positive productivity
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE