Company Name: Ecolab
Ecolab is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech are eligible for the position of Technical Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Ecolab Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems Locate and define new process improvement opportunities Design, develop and implement standardized, automated analysis & reporting tools and capabilities to optimize processes. Own tools and Processes. Automate routine activities to improve productivity. Collect & organize data by using a scripting language such as SQL and VBA. Explore & analyse data to optimize process effectiveness and efficiency|
|Work Location||Pune – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene, and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With annual sales of $15 billion and 49,000 associates.
Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality, and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world
Job Details for Ecolab Off Campus Drive 2021
- Job role:- Technical Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech
- Job Location:- Pune
- Experience Needed:– 0-2 years
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Ecolab Off Campus Drive 2021
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Design, develop and implement standardized, automated analysis & reporting tools and capabilities to optimize processes. Own tools and Processes.
- Automate routine activities to improve productivity.
- Collect & organize data by using a scripting language such as SQL and VBA.
- Explore & analyse data to optimize process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Visualize data insights (dash boarding), monitor performance, process execution and adherence to master data and standard process. Communicate your findings to teams across the organization.
- Guide the full lifecycle of a Big Data solution, including requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development/ coding, testing, and deployment.
Job Qualification and Skills Required for Ecolab Off Campus Drive 2021?
- Advanced analytics experience leveraging modern digital tools like Python, SQL, R
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong capabilities with BI visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Experience building operational reports, KPIs and dashboards
- Ability to use SQL and Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to co-workers
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Advanced degree in chemistry, engineering, mathematics, or data science
- 0-1 years of hand-on experience in developing data analytics solution for business operations.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office suite with intermediate to advanced Excel, Access, and SQL skills
- Visualization tools – Microsoft Power BI experience is a plus
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE