Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 | Don’t Miss the chance : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 released the job notification for the post of Generalist Officer for 314 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree can apply with the required experience. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 23 December 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The Bank of Maharashtra established and registered in the year 1935. The main objective of Maharashtra Bank is to spread business operations in the state of Maharashtra. The second branch of the Maharashtra bank is located in 1938 at Bombay. Followed by the third branch is located at Pune.
|Job Title||Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 | Don't Miss the chance|
|Work Location||Maharashtra – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||23 December 2022|
Detailed Eligibility for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 | Don’t Miss the chance :
Educational Qualification for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 | Don’t Miss the chance :
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the recognized University / Institutes approved by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
The apprentice should be proficient in local language (Reading, Writing, Speaking & Understating) of State / UT. The apprentice should produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet / certificate evidencing one of the languages as local language.
Age limit : 20-28 years
Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Category wise vacancies: 314 Posts
Andhra Pradesh-10 Posts
Goa -4 Posts
Gujarat -6 Posts
Madhya Pradesh -22 Posts
Uttar Pradesh-20 Posts
West Bengal-5 Posts
Generalist officers Selection process for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 | Don’t Miss the chance :
The candidates shall be required to register online application on bank’s website with 12th percentage (HSC/10+2) / Diploma percentage. Merit list for engagement of apprentices will be prepared State-wise in descending order on the basis of marks / percentage obtained in 12th (HSC/10+2) / Diploma examination, in case more than one candidate having the same percentage, such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
The applicants who have completed Engineering Degree after completion of Diploma from the recognized University / Board of Govt. of India, their Diploma Marks / Percentage in the aggregate of all semesters / years would be considered for preparing merit list. Refer to clause (03) (11) for
calculating percentage of marks.
Computerized Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application.
Application Fees for for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 | Don’t Miss the chance ::
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 | Don’t Miss the chance ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 23 December 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE