Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls 2020-21
Maulana Azad Education Foundation invites applications from girls belonging to minority communities for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls 2020-21.The scholarship aims to provide tuition fee assistance along with other benefits to the meritorious girl students of the minority community who are unable to support their education due to financial issues.
The Scholarship Scheme of the Foundation is a very popular scheme and its sanctioning quota is increasing year by year. To date, 8,84,864 girl students have been assisted with Rs.669.36 crore by the Foundation since Inception spread all over the country.
The Objective of this scholarship is, To recognize, promote and assist girl students belonging to National Minorities who cannot continue their education due to a lack of financial support
Mode Of Applying
The scheme implements through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).It is mandatory for all students to apply online on the website i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria – Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls 2020-21
Students adhering to the following criteria can apply:
- Only girl students belonging to Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi communities are eligible for this scholarship.
- They must be studying in Class 9 to 12.
- The annual income of the family of the student should be less than INR 2 lakh.
- The students must have secured a minimum of 50% marks (in aggregate) in the previous class.
The eligible students will get a scholarship to look after their expenditure on admission and course or tuition fee and maintenance allowance:
- For girls studying in Class 9 and 10: INR 5,000 each
- For girls studying in Class 11 and 12: INR 6,000 each
- Income certificate issued by the competent authority
- School verification form. Download it and get the sign by the Principal and upload its scanned copy with the application form
- Applicant’s photograph on the school verification form and attested by the Principal
How can you apply?
follow the steps to apply:
1: Click on the Apply Now button below.
2: Now, read the instructions carefully and click on ‘Continue with Registration’.
3: Fill the application form.
4: Fill in all the details and upload the necessary documents.
5: Submit the application form.
Apply Now (Click Here)
The Last Date For the Application is: 30 November 2021
Defective Verification: 15 December 2021
Institute Verification: 15 December 2021
Renewal Of Scholarship:
No applications for the renewal of scholarships will be entertain. Since the applications are open for all classes, that is from 9th to 12th, the beneficiaries will have to apply afresh for each class.
For more information about the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls 2020-21
Mode Of Transfer Of Amount Of Scholarship:
Amount of scholarship will be credited to the Beneficiary Bank Account directly under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their financial needs.
Terms and Conditions
- The Submitted income certificate should be either in English or in Hindi. In the case of any other language, a notarized translation should be attach to the certificate.
- Submission of more than one application form will result in rejection of the form.
- Scholarship amount will be directly transferred into the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT mode.
- The scholarship will not be granted for studies abroad.
Shri Rizwanur Rahman
Maulana Azad Education Foundation
(Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India)
Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road
New Delhi-110 055
Contact No. +91-11-23583788/23583789