BEL Recruitment 2022 | Engineering Asst Trainee, Technician | 91 Posts | ITI, Diploma | Bangalore | Last Date: 20th April 2022
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL Recruitment 2022 : Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services.
Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Engineering Assistant Trainee, Technician
Total Vacancies: 91 Posts
|Job Title||BEL Recruitment 2022|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, PART TIME|
Engineering Assistant Trainee: 66 Posts
Electronics & Communication: 17
Technician: 25 Posts
Electronic Mechanic: 6
Electro Plater: 2
Rs. 6.77 LPA for Engineering Assistant Trainee
Rs. 5.94 LPA for Technician
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2022:
Engineering Assistant Trainee:
- Candidates should possess full time Diploma in Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 60% of marks (50% for reserved category).
Candidates must complete ITI in the concerned trade from a recognized Institute/ Board with minimum 60% of marks (50% for reserved category).
The Employment Exchange registration should be valid and active as on 20.04.2022. The Expired/Inactive Employment Exchange registration card will not be considered
Experience: (As of 01-03-2022): NIL
Upper Age Limit: (As of 01-03-2022)
Candidates age must be maximum 28 years.
Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
The candidates meeting the criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test for 150 marks consisting of:
Part I : General Aptitude : 50 marks – comprises of general mental ability and aptitude to logical reasoning, analytical, comprehension ability, basic numeracy, data interpretation skills and general knowledge.
Part II : Technical Aptitude : 100 marks – consists of Technical/Professional knowledge Test with 100 questions having specific questions from respective discipline
General/ OBC/ EWS must secure 35% of marks both in Part-I and Part-II separately. SC/ ST/ PWD must secure 30% of marks to qualify the test.
- Project Engineer : Rs. 250/- + 18% GST
Fee should be remitted through SBI Collect mode. SC/ ST Category candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and Interested candidates must apply online through www.bel-india.in on or before 20th April 2022.
Starting Date for Submission: 6th April 2022
Bharat Electronics Limited
Jalahalli P.O., Bengaluru 560013.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE