BESCOM Recruitment 2022 for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice | 400 Posts | Last Date: 31 October 2022
BESCOM Recruitment 2022 : Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited , BESCOM Recruitment 2022 for Graduate/Diploma Apprenticeship training for 400 vacancies. The candidates who completed engineering and diploma are eligible to apply for this post. They provide a stipend of Rs.9008/month for Engineering graduates and Rs.8000/month for diploma candidates. The candidates are selected on the basis of merit. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BESCOM Recruitment 2022 for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice:
|Job Title||BESCOM Recruitment 2022|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Graduate/Diploma Apprentice|
|Last Date||31 October 2022|
Should possess/acquire BE/B.Tech from a recognized University/Institution (Recognized by AICTE or State Govt./Central Govt.) in applicable branches. Should possess/acquire 3 year Diploma from a Polytechnic College/Institution recognized by the State Govt./Central Govt. in applicable branches.
The candidate should have B.E./B.Tech Degree/Diploma certificate or Provisional B.E./B.Tech Degree/Diploma Certificate in applicable branches. The candidate should have scored minimum passing marks and obtained a Degree/Diploma Engineering in the year 2019, 2020, 2021. (Students passed after October 2019 only are eligible to apply).
For Engineering Graduates: Rs.9008/Month
For Diploma Graduates: Rs.8000/Month
Graduates Apprentice – 325 posts
Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 143 Posts
Electronics & Communication Engineering – 116 Posts
Computer Science and Engineering – 36 Posts
Information Science and Engineering – 20 Posts
Civil Engineering – 05 Posts
Instrumentation Technology Engineering – 05 Posts
Diploma Apprentice – 75 posts
Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 55 Posts
Electronics & Communication Engineering – 10 Posts
Computer Science and Engineering – 10 Posts
BESCOM Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) is entrusted with the task of preparation of shortlisting the candidates from online application data. Shortlisting process will be done based on the marks secured in the Qualifying examinations only. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through their registered Email ID.
How to apply for BESCOM Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can enroll themselves in NATS portal and apply through online on or before 31 October 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Online Application starting date: 15.10.2022
Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply for “Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited” : 31.10.2022
Last date for applying “Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited” : 07.11.2022
Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates list : 14.11.2022
Verification of documents for shortlisted candidates at “Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited, IIRD Centre, I Floor, Crescent Tower, Crescent Road, near Mallige Nursing home, Race Course, Bangalore-560001” : Any working days between 21.11.2022 to 23.11.2022 (Timings: 1AM to 4PM)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE