Company Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
BHEL Recruitment 2021 is hiring candidates who have completed ITI, Other Qualifications are eligible for the position of Trade Apprenticeship. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Description||BHEL is hiring candidates who have completed ITI, Other Qualifications are eligible for the position of Trade Apprenticeship|
|Work Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand – India|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Haridwar (Uttarakhand) has released a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice vacancies for the April 2021 Batch. All Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 7 March 2021.
Job Details for BHEL Recruitment 2021
- Job role:- Trade Apprentice
- Qualification:- ITI, Other Qualifications
- Job Location:- Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Total Vacancies:- 281
- Functional:- Administration, Engineering, Other Functional Area
- Last Date:- 7th March 2021
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Salary:- As per Norms
Vacancy Details For BHEL Recruitment 2021
|Name||No. of Posts|
|Motor Mech. Vehicle||01|
Educational Qualification For BHEL Recruitment 2021
The candidates holding high school certificate and NCVT certificate from a recognized institution.
Eligibility Criteria For BHEL Recruitment 2021
- Age Limit – 18 to 27 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
- Selection:- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit.
- Commencement of online application: 01 March 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07 March 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Application with Documents: 15 March 2021
- The date for Declaration of Final Result: 05 April 2021
- Date for Joining: 10 to 16 April 2021
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021 Apprentice
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 7 March 2021. After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.