Xilinx Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Hyderabad. For more such jobs, Internships and courses stay updated on our website.
|Job Title||Xilinx Recruitment 2021 | Freshers|
|Description||If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Xilinx Recruitment 2021 :- At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people’s lives.
- Positions: Design Engineer-I
- Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-1 year
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX
- Responsible for pre-silicon validation using FPGA platforms/Emulation platforms, and post-silicon validation, SOC bring-up using system level stress testing software , debugging, characterization and compliance testing of SOC products multi-core embedded ARM CPUs.
- Some key expertise in some but not all of the below.- FPGA based pre-silicon validation and support for early software development
- Development of validation tests, ranging from directed tests for specific SOC blocks and IO interfaces to OS based system tests
- Post-silicon SOC bringup/debug/validation,
- Participation in the definition of reference boards and bringup of SOC
- Collaboration with SOC architect, design and verification teams, software development teams, and systems team
- Run regression tests using our system-level verification tool
- Develop scripts to automate regression tests
- Required- Degree in Computer or Electronics Engineering (preferred)
- 0-1 years of experience designing and developing embedded systems software
- Experience working with hardware engineers for HW/SW integration
- Programming languages: C, Assembly – Good communication (verbal and written) and teamwork skills
- Nice to have experience and expertise with CPU (ARM v7 or x86), bus interface and protocols (AXI, AHB, etc.), high speed interfaces (DDR2/3, , Ethernet, SD, USB,SATA etc.), and computer systems
- Experience with FPGA based prototyping and validation
- Experience with post-silicon validation, debug, high speed interface characterization and compliance/interoperability
- Strong background in SOC trouble shooting, including hands-on experience with lab instruments and JTAG based debug systems including oscilloscopes , waveforms analyzer