BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship
About the Program
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship programme is an initiative of BSES Yamuna Power Limited to support higher education of students coming from underprivileged sections of the society. Under this scholarship programme, the students studying in the final year of their undergraduate programme (any stream) in government institutes in Delhi will be awarded with a financial assistance of up to INR 30,000 to continue their studies and achieve their dreams.
BSES Yamuna Power Limited is a power distribution company in India’s capital city of Delhi. As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative, the company has introduced this scholarship programme to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of underprivileged citizens in their licensed area. The company has been actively pursuing its sustainable CSR programmes in areas like education, skill development, sanitation, healthcare, etc.
Eligibility Criteria – BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship
- Open for Indian nationals residing in Delhi only.
- Applicants must be studying in the final year of undergraduate programme (any stream) in any government institute in Delhi.
- Must have secured more than 55% marks in their last appeared examination.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
- Children of employees of BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL) and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
Scholarship Amount Up to INR 30,000
The amount of scholarship can vary on a case-to-case basis at the discretion of BYPL. It can be utilized only for academic expense purposes which includes tuition fees, food, hostel fee, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Marksheets of last qualifying examination, Class 10 & Class 12
- Latest college fee receipt (for current academic year)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- Now you will be redirect to the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Apply Now (Click Here)
The Last Date For Applying For the Scholarship is 14-November-2021
The selection of students for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship is going to be made on the idea of their academic merit and financial background.
It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below
- Initial shortlisting of applicants supported their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates for final selection
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE