CGI Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: CGI
CGI Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech and are eligible for the position of Associate System Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||CGI Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Level 1 ( ASE)- Graduate Freshers (0 Years EXP) • Good understanding of DBMS, RDBMS, SQL, and PLSQL. •Basic Knowledge of the operating system, network, storage, and shell scripting • Basic DB administration with user/profiles/roles/privilege management. • Knowledge of oracle version 11G and 12C|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. We are insights-driven and outcomes-based to help accelerate returns on your investments. Across 21 industries in 400 locations worldwide, we provide comprehensive, scalable, and sustainable IT and business consulting services that are informed globally and delivered locally.
We value your opinions and welcome your comments and questions on our posts here on LinkedIn. Please keep a polite, professional, and constructive tone. We remove comments containing objectionable language and derogatory views. We do not allow content that is unrelated to the subject, and we remove discriminatory and racist comments as well as spam and advertising.
Job Details for CGI Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Associate System Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Experience:- 0 – 1 Year
- Salary:- Best in the industry
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for CGI Off Campus Drive 2023
- Level 1 ( ASE)- Graduate Freshers (0 Years EXP)
- • Good understanding of DBMS, RDBMS, SQL, and PLSQL.
- •Basic Knowledge of the operating system, network, storage, and shell scripting
- • Basic DB administration with user/profiles/roles/privilege management.
- • Knowledge of oracle version 11G and 12C.
- • Perform 1st level diagnostics in oracle database issues including administration, backup and recovery, tuning, and oracle errors.
- • Basic knowledge of clustering, data guard, and disaster recovery solutions. ( Preferable)
- • Basic knowledge of oracle installation type, cloning & patching ( Preferable)
- • Schema data refresh with export/import utility.
- • Handling P3/P4 tickets. And categorizing and assigning tickets to the next level.
- • Should possess knowledge of incident/change management, security & auditing procedures.
- • Responsible for SLA compliance – tickets
- • Communicate effectively (verbal and written) and clearly within the team and with all the stakeholders
- • Basic knowledge of the ITIL process
- • Flexible to work on 24/7 rotational shifts
- • Monitoring db, DR site, backup, filesystem, and ticketing queue.
- • Basic knowledge in Replication & cloud computing.
Skills Required for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023
- Wintel/Windows Server
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE