Colgate Scholarship Programme for 3-Year Graduation/Diploma Courses
“Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for 3-Year Graduation/Diploma Courses“
About the Program
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme aims to provide foundational support to individuals, who are deserving & meritorious but may lack resources to pursue their dreams. Along with the financial support, the program will also focus on mentorship and career guidance to the beneficiaries as and when required.
This scholarship is being provided by Colgate-Palmolive India Limited. The applicants who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can apply for the Colgate India Smiling Foundation scholarship 2021
Eligibility Criteria – Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship
- Must have passed Class 12 board examination in 2021
- Scored a minimum 60% in Class 12 board exams
- Must be enroll in a 3-year graduation/diploma programme in a recognised institution of India
- Annual family income should be less than INR 5 Lakhs
INR 30,000 per year for 3 years
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid ID proof – Either of Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
- Income Proof – Income certificate/BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- Class 12 marksheet
- Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College ID card/Bonafide certificate
- Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability
How can you apply?
1. Click on the Apply Now button below.
2. You will visit the https://www.buddy4study.com/colgate-scholarship Page.
3. After visiting, select the scholarship for which you are applying.
4. After selecting a scholarship, applicants log in/register using their Facebook, Gmail, or Buddy4Study email account.
5. After login/register, click on “Start Application” to start filling the form.
6. After clicking on ‘Start Application’, fill in all the requested information and upload the required documents for Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship 2021.
7. Finally, after uploading all the necessary information and documents, click on submit the Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship 2021.
Apply Now (Click Here)
Last Date: Eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship till the last date, ie. 30 November 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The Scholarship Program is applicable to individuals/candidates from economically weaker sections/ below poverty lines.
- The data collected through the registration process will not be used for any commercial purposes other than shortlisting candidates for the Scholarship Program.
- Meeting the eligibility criteria and applying for the Scholarship Program does not guarantee selection. The process entails various steps for shortlisting and final selection, which may take few months.
- Colgate shall not entertain any correspondence with regards to the non-selection of the candidates.
- No candidate or Individual has to pay any registration or application fee for applying to the Scholarship Program.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE