COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship Program 2021.
About The Program:
COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship program is an initiative of Buddy4Study India Foundation to support children who are left vulnerable and with very little or no financial support for their further education owing to a COVID-led crisis (family or financial) in their family.
However in early 2020, COVID has destroyed several families in India. Because of COVID-19, India goes through the largest disaster of the century where lakhs of families are destroyed and facing a crisis for the time period. Further, increasing job losses and unemployment have created it tough for several families to support the education of their kids.
This Scholarship program will provide such affected students with scholarships so that they can continue their education with no hindrance. The beneficiaries are going to be given mentoring and guidance.
- Firstly the applicants should be Indian nationals only
- Secondly, this scholarship is open for students from Class 1 to Graduation
- Thirdly, the student who have been through any of the below two crisis situations
- For Students who lost their parent(s)/ earning family member since January 2020
- For Students whose earning family member lost their job/employment during COVID pandemic
- Finally the Students should be enrolled, continuing their education.
- INR 9,000 for students below Class 8
- 12,000Rs for Class 9 & 10 students
- INR 15,000 for Class 11 & 12 students
- INR 18,000 to 30,000 for students pursuing graduation
Other Benefits COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship Program 2021:
- 1-to-1 or 1-to-many online mentoring program from working professionals
- Career counseling, learning and development classes for future preparedness & readiness.
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference from a person who knows the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant or parents
- Passport size photograph.
How can you apply For COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship Program 2021?
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Firstly Click on the Click Here button below
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID. This will navigate the students to the ‘Online Application Form” page
- If not already registered on Buddy4Study – register using the email id/mobile phone number/Facebook/Gmail account
- Once logged in, the students will then be redirecte d to the “COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship” application form page
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form
- Upload the required documents
- Click the ‘Accept‘ button for terms and conditions. Students must ensure that they have read the terms and conditions before accepting it.
- Click the ‘Preview’ button. If all the details filled in by the applicant are displaying correctly on the preview screen, Finally click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Apply Now:Click Here(Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE
Vist MECHOMOTIVE for more updates.