DRDO Recruitment 2021 JRF | Freshers | 10 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Mech | Hyderabad | Last Date: 14th June 2021
DRDO Recruitment 2021 JRF : DRDO is recruitment freshers candidates of Engineering Graduates for the post of Junior Research Fellow in Hyderabad . The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
DRDL is responsible for the design and development of state-of-the-art Missile Systems and technologies required for the deterrence and defence of the country. Systems and Technologies developed by DRDL are useful on underwater, sea, land as well as air based platforms.
DRDL is working on several technologies for the Missiles and Strategic Systems including; Aerodynamics and Airframe Design, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Solid, Liquid, Ramjet and Scramjet Propulsion, Precision Fabrication, Systems Analysis, as well as the Command and Control systems for missile based weapon systems.
Company:DRDO – Defence Research Development Organization
|Job Title||Junior Research Fellow|
|Description||DRDO is recruitment freshers candidates of Engineering Graduates for the post of Junior Research Fellow in Hyderabad . The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.|
|Estimated salary||Per month – 31000 (INR)|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Experience: Freshers
- Salary (Fellowship): Rs. 31,000/- PM + HRA
Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 3 Posts
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering: 7 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Recruitment 2021 JRF:
Applicants must have obtained BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering in 1st Division with a valid GATE/ NET Score.
Candidates age should not exceed 28 years as on date of interview. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and GATE Score.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from www.drdo.gov.in and fill the application form duly in all respects.
- Submit the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, fellowship award letter on or before 14th June 2021.
Defence Research & Development Organization,
Director, DRDL, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex,
Kanchanbagh PO, Hyderabad – 500 058.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE