Company Name:- MICELIO – Electric Vehicles
MICELIO is hiring candidates who have completed a degree in BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Mechanical, Production, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics are eligible for the position of Engineer Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Engineer Intern 2021 | Freshers|
|Description||MICELIO is hiring candidates who have completed a degree in BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Mechanical, Production, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics are eligible for the position of Engineer Intern|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India |
Micelio was conceived as the first-of-its-kind catalyst in the electric mobility value curve. Our mission is to power innovation and drives long-term, sustainable change in the clean mobility space. Excited by mobility and driven by environmental consciousness, we’re on our way towards powering a comprehensive Electric Vehicle platform for India.
Job Details for Engineer Intern 2021
- Job Role:- Engineer Intern
- Job Type:- Internship
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Mechanical, Production, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics
- Experience Needed:- Freshers
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Internship duration: 6 Months
- Stipend: Rs 10,000
Job Description for Engineer Intern 2021
- To develop subject matter expertise in EV components and sub-systems
- Technical documentation of EV component, sub-system, and vehicle testing
- Host Micelio Studio users and assist them with their testing requirements.
- Represent Studio in various technical events and seminars
- Maintain Studio equipment and assist in periodic calibration.
- Assist in the development of Test Standards
- Assist in Test Bench development
- Assist Studio members with R&D efforts
Skills for Engineer Intern 2021
- Google Drive and Spreadsheet skills
- The excellent spoken, organization, planning skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to different roles and job-related requirements
- Technical events: FSAE, BAJA, or at least one national automotive event.
- Candidates with EV certifications shall be preferred.
Benefits and perks Engineer Intern 2021
- Opportunity to work with multiple EV startup R&D teams
- Free technical courses
- Mentorship and chance to learn from EV industry leaders