EY Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Campus Interns | B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics; MCA | 2021 Batch | Kochi
Company: Ernst & Young
EY Recruitment 2022 : Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting
Company Website: www.ey.com
Positions: DPSF – DES – Campus Interns
Job Location: Kochi
Salary: Best In Industry
|EY Recruitment 2022
|B Tech in CS/IT/IS or MCA
|Kochi – IN
Eligibility Criteria for EY Recruitment 2022:
Qualification : B Tech in CS/IT/IS or MCA passed out in 2021 with no backlogs
Experience : Fresher
As an Associate, you will collaborate with business, reporting, and other teams to understand business requirements and perform data analysis. Get involved in project transition from different teams, do enhancements, modifications and support post transition as needed. This opportunity will allow you to be instrumental in leading, designing, mentoring, and implementing our next generation of reporting and data analytic business solutions. You will work with back end data teams to construct dathttp://mechomotive.com/mahindra-off-campus-drive-2023/a objects necessary for supporting business requirements.
Create SSIS jobs to extract, transfer and load data , supporting and trouble-shooting existing ETL processes using SSIS
Ability to analyse large sets of data and determine patterns and rules for organizing and Prepare Visualization dashboards using Spotfire/Power BI
Analyse and create complex SQL and SSIS packages as needed to support new and evolving data integration projects.
Learn and support Decisions sciences team on extracted data analysis using different Analytics tools
Coordinate development of ETL best practices needed to support new and evolving sources of data used in reporting, transaction processing and Analytics
Perform extensive and detailed data analysis necessary to ensure strict adherence to data quality
Participate in production support and code deployment outside of regular business hours
Take on end-to-end ownership and perform different roles within analysis and development phases
Adhere to general work requirements and perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge & understanding of Data Warehousing, Visualization, Business Intelligence.
Basic Understanding of data viz tools like PowerBI & SQL tools.
Knowledge & understanding of Database tools.
Working knowledge in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field
How to Apply for EY Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE