SAMEER Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | 28 Posts | Diploma/ B.Tech | Mumbai
Company: Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER)
SAMEER was set up as an autonomous R & D laboratory at Mumbai under the then Department of Electronics, Government of India with a broad mandate to undertake R & D work in the areas of Microwave Engineering and Electromagnetic Engineering Technology. It is an offshoot of the special microwave products unit (SMPU) set up in 1977 at the TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH (TIFR), Mumbai. SAMEER, Mumbai was setup in 1984.
Centre for Electromagnetics, SAMEER Chennai which was under Department of Electronics (DOE) was merged with SAMEER in 1987. Centre for Microwave & Millimeterwave, SAMEER Kolkata was set up in 1994. Elecromagnetic Environmental Effects (E3) Laboratory, SAMEER Visakhapatnam was established in 2014. Centre for High Power Microwave Tube and Component Technology, SAMEER Guwahati was established in 2015.
Company Website: www.sameer.gov.in
Positions: Diploma/ Graduate Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 28 Posts
|Job Title||SAMEER Recruitment 2022|
|Work Location||Mumbai – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Graduate Apprentices: 20 Posts
Electronics & Tele-Communication: 16 Posts
Computer Science Engineering: 2 Posts
Mechanical: 2 Posts
Technician Apprentices: 8 Posts
Electronics & Tele-Communication: 8 Posts
Computer Science Engineering: NIL
Training period: 1 Year
Stipend: Rs. 10,500/- for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,500/- for Technician Apprentices
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for SAMEER Recruitment 2022:
For Graduate Apprentices:
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science and Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university with an aggregate of minimum 55% of marks.
For Diploma Apprentices:
Candidates should complete Diploma in Computer Science and Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university with an aggregate of minimum 55% of marks.
The candidates who have registered with BOAT (Board of Apprentice Trainee) Mumbai and are within three years of passing of qualifying exam are eligible to appear for the interview.
Selection Process SAMEER Recruitment 2022:
Selection will be based on the merit obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
How To Apply for SAMEER Recruitment 2022:
Interested and eligible candidates may attend for walk-in-interview directly along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on 11th, 12th October 2022 at 9.30 a.m. in the below mentioned venue.
Venue of Interview:
SAMEER, IIT Campus, Hill Side,
Powai, Mumbai 400076
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE