About the Facebook Fellowship Program
Facebook Fellowship Program 2021-22 is an initiative for students who are pursuing a Ph.D. degree in areas related to Computer Science and Engineering at an accredited university. This program intends to provide financial aid to talented students belonging to traditionally under-represented minority groups. The selected fellows will receive tuition and fees for two years, a $42,000 annual stipend to cover living and conference travel costs.
- The applicant must enrolled in a full-time Ph.D. program in research areas related to Computer Science and Engineering also at an accredited university in any country
- Secondly, the applicant must be currently involve d in ongoing research
- In addition to that, the applicant must be working on one or more relevant disciplines
- Also the applicant must be enrolled in the academic year when the fellowship is awarde d.
- Firstly,Tuition and academic fee for up to two years or four semesters
- Secondly, A stipend of USD 42,000 each year
- Thirdly, A fully paid visit to the Facebook headquarters for the Annual Fellowship Summit and various opportunities to engage with Facebook Researchers.
Documents Required to apply for Facebook Fellowship Program 2021-22 :
- Firstly, A Updated Resume or CV
- Also the research Summary of 500 words
- And Finally Two letters of recommendation:- One from the Ph.D. advisor and the other from any other professor or any industry contacts.
Steps To Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details, upload the relevant documents, and submit.
Selection Criteria for Facebook Fellowship Program 2021-22 :
All the applications will be evaluated on the basis of the following –
- Strength of student’s research statement
- Publication record
- Recommendation letters
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time Ph.D. study course.
- Facebook AI resident students are not eligible for this fellowship.
- The tuition fee will be directly paid to the University.
- The stipend awarded will be taxable based on local tax laws.
- At the time of applying for the fellowship, applicants need to provide two email addresses of their references who will be contacted through email to share their recommendation letter.
Online Application Start Date: 3rd August 2021.
Application Deadline: 20th September 2021.
Email: [email protected]
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE(SCHOLARSHIP LINK)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE
Visit:Mechomotive for new updates.