Field Engineer off-campus Drive (Canada) – 2021 Opportunities
Baker Hughes is hiring for the position of Field Engineer (Canada). For more such off-campus drives, internships, and international jobs are updated on our website.
|Job Title||Field Engineer (Canada) – 2021 Opportunities|
|Description||Our Early Career Program in Field Engineering inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. This program is up to 3 years and gets you involved in helping clients locate and produce energy more efficiently. Program graduates have the foundations to make innovative contributions to our future.|
|Work Location|| – Canada|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Join our Field Engineering team:
Our Early Career Program in Field Engineering inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. This program is up to 3 years and gets you involved in helping clients locate and produce energy more efficiently. Program graduates have the foundations to make innovative contributions to our future.
Take your career to the next level with Field Engineer:
Partner with the best
As a Field Engineer, you will be the key interface between our on-site teams and the client. You will work technically and professionally to ensure that equipment is installed, maintained, and started properly. By making innovative contributions to our future, you will also help create reliable, high-quality support for our customers.
As part of our Early Career Program in Field Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- Working with a team to understand facility operations, chemical screening techniques and applications that add value to the business and our customers.
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through direct, hands-on work
- Preparing & documenting recommendations for chemical applications
- Being a project manager for a project to advance the tools we use for selecting chemicals to match system performance
- Assisting in the organization of chemicals and technical processes to ensure consistency amongst the team
- Actively engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business
Fuel your passion:
To be successful in this role of Field Engineer you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering (all fields), Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geosciences or similar.
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months.
- Have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent.
- You have to be fluent in English (oral and written) and have effective communication skills.
- Be geographically mobile due to location availability of the role.
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction.
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
Through our early careers program, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. You will be working in an international organization and will learn and develop with collaborative and inspiring colleagues.
Benefits offered to our Field Engineer program members include:
- Career development training
- Visibility to senior leaders
- Working in highly diverse teams
- Access to a wide range of career options post program
Working with us:
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you:
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenges with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Apply now: CLICK HERE (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE