Company Name:- Flex
Flex is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech who are eligible for the position of Junior Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Flex Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan Creating AVL in agile & Baan system. Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC Work as a Change Analyst during NPI for new changes. Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe|
|Work Location||Chennai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We’re the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. We love to hear your thoughts, comments, and ideas so feel free to like, share and comment away.
Any question or opinion is good to go as long as it is respectful and falls within the scope of this page. Derogatory comments, spam, and unsolicited selling are not welcome here and such posts will be removed.
Job Details for Flex Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Junior Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Chennai
- Batch:- 2020/2021/2022
- Salary: As per norms
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Last Date:- Not Mentioned
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Flex Off Campus Drive 2023
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering located in Chennai.
What a typical day looks like:
- Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan Creating AVL in agile & Baan system.
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC Work as a Change Analyst during NPI for new changes.
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe.
- Use an Agile (PLM) system for ECO (Engineering Change Order) creation, reviewing, routing, tracking, releasing, and distribution.
- Study the ECOs / Drawings closely and coordinate with the site Process / Product Engineering team Work closely with Engineering and materials teams to review product updates/modifications.
- Respond to Business Partner (requestor) and customer on queries relating to Engineering Change Orders Ensure adherence to targets set for all Process Metrics
Skills Required For Flex Off Campus Drive 2023
- B.E. (EEE/ECE) graduate with (0-2) years of experience as an NPI/ECO Engineer in Manufacturing setup, Preferably in the EMS Industry.
- Hands-on experience in the following domains NPI (New Product Introduction) ECO (Engineering Change Order management) BOM (Bill Of Materials) Management Hands-on Experience in any PLM software linked to the ECO process Excellent written and oral communication skills in English MANDATORY. Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook Good analytical skills.
- Coaching & mentoring skills. Conflict resolution
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE