Company Name:- Pharmaceutical Contract Research (PPD)
PPD is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc who are eligible for the position of Associate Programmer Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||PPD Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award-winning training and benefits focused on the health and well-being of our employees|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Pharmaceutical Product Development is a global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory, and lifecycle management services. In December 2021, PPD became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Job Details for PPD Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Associate Programmer Analyst
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Salary: As per norms
- Experience:- 0-1 year
- Last Date:- Not Mentioned
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for PPD Off Campus Drive 2023
As an Associate Programmer Analyst, you will perform programming support tasks as assigned by study project team leads.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award-winning training and benefits focused on the health and well-being of our employees.
- Performs programming support tasks as assigned by study project team leads that include but are not limited to creating, executing, maintaining, and validating programs that transfer data across multiple data management systems or operating systems, combining data from a variety of sources and structures, generating and storing summary data from a variety of sources, generating reports or combining multiple databases and validating programs that generate listings, tables and figures using SAS and standard tools and processes.
- Actively seeks information to gain a good understanding of the programming role and the overall process, including following departmental working practice documents and SOPs. Documents all work and manages own assignments to meet timelines and deliver high quality.
- Functions as a team member by working with study team leads to ensure they are kept informed of progress on tasks assigned.
- Increases knowledge base and professional skills in areas including programming, technology and techniques, clinical trials, and the pharmaceutical industry by working closely with mentors, attending presentations/teaching events, and contributing to other general department documents and policies by assisting mentors with implementing best practice documents and articles.
Skills Required For PPD Off Campus Drive 2023
- Fundamental understanding of one or more programming languages
- Essential attention to detail
- Decent problem-solving skills
- Decent written and verbal communications skills
- Basic organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Demonstrated initiative and motivation
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE