Company Name: Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Flipkart is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE, IT, ECE who are eligible for Software Development Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Flipkart Grid 3.0 Challenge 2021|
|Description||This competition is open to students pursuing B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech programs across ALL engineering colleges in India (Batch 2022,2023,2024 & 2025). Students must register in teams of 2 to 3 members. The batch of 2021 is not eligible to participate in this competition. The participating students can be from any specialization. They should be full-time students from the same engineering college. One person cannot be a member of more than one team. Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Flipkart Pvt Ltd. is an e-commerce company that initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, and lifestyle products.
With more than a million visitors every day and a registered user base of 10 million, we are among the top 10 websites in India today.
Job Details for Flipkart Grid 3.0 Challenge 2021
- Job role:- Software Development Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 1 Year
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Eligibility Criteria For Flipkart Grid 3.0 Challenge 2021
GRiD is Flipkart’s Flagship Engineering Campus Challenge which provides you the opportunity to apply your technical knowledge and skills, to compete and complete key challenges.
In its third edition, Flipkart GRiD becomes bigger & better, bringing Live Problem Statements from the world of E-Commerce to the brightest minds of India and lets you put your capabilities to the ultimate test.
So are you ready to enter the GRiD?
Eligibility & Team Rules:
- This competition is open to students pursuing B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech programs across ALL engineering colleges in India (Batch 2022,2023,2024 & 2025).
- Students must register in teams of 2 to 3 members.
- The batch of 2021 is not eligible to participate in this competition.
- The participating students can be from any specialization.
- They should be full-time students from the same engineering college.
- One person cannot be a member of more than one team.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
The Software Development Track will have 3 elimination rounds to test you on your technical, analytical, and ideation skills before the Grand Finale where the Finalists will get to present their solutions to the Panel of Domain Experts at Flipkart.
Problem Overview: The Software Development Track will allow you to choose 2 Preferences out of the 4 Problem Statements after Level 1. The Problem Statements will be allotted based on the Level 1 performance and the Problem Statement preference shared.
- Smart Bag Creator Challenge
- Conversational credit application
- Interactive voice bot for user engagement
- Trust and affluence signal extraction from social media data
Level 1: E-Commerce & Tech Quiz
- All registered teams will have to take an online machine learning quiz.
- Only the Team Leader will give the quiz.
- Every team will get a set of questions to be answered within 30 minutes.
- All teams will be taking this quiz simultaneously during the quiz window.
- Every team will be ranked on accuracy (score) and speed (finish time). This means that if two teams have the same score, then the team that finished earlier will be ranked higher.
- Results for this level will be declared within 48 hours of the quiz window.
- Participating teams will move on to the next level based on their performance in this assessment.
- It will be based on E-Commerce Trivia (ref: https://stories.flipkart.com) and Tech (Technology Awareness + Techstack & Computer Science Fundamentals).
Level 2: Online Problem Statement Idea Brief Submission
- Shortlisted teams from Level 1 will have to participate in an online Idea Brief Submission challenge.
- You’ll be given a problem statement according to the domain area of interest selected after Level 1.
- Teams will have access to only one problem statement that has been allocated to them.
- You’ll be able to make submissions until the deadline for this round anytime during the challenge window.
- Participating teams in this level will move on to the next level based on their performance.
Level 3: Online Functional Proof of Concept Demo Video with Code Submission
- Shortlisted teams from Level 2 will have to participate in an Online Functional Proof of Concept Demo Video with Code Submission challenge.
- Teams will have to work on their idea submission and take it to a level where they will be able to give a Video Demo & submit the code.
- Participating teams in this level will move on to the next level – the Grand Finale based on their performance.
- Disclaimer: Any sample data shared for the purpose of GRiD 3.0 should not be used/reproduced for any other purpose.
Level 4: The National Finale
In the final level of the GRiD, finalists will be invited to showcase their solutions to the Panel of Domain Experts at Flipkart.
Attractive prizes to be won along with PPIs for Tech Internships and Full-Time offers.
- A prize pool of INR 6,00,000 is to be won
- Top Teams from each track will get GRiD goodies!
- PPI opportunities, tech internships, and a chance to appear for Flipkart Hiring Process to all top-performing students
- Certificate of Merit to the top-performing teams in each track
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE