General Electric Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Mechanical Component Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ CAD Design Engineering | 2013 – 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: GE India Technology Centre
General Electric Recruitment Drive 2021: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
|Job Title||General Electric Recruitment Drive|
|Description||General Electric Recruitment Drive 2021: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York.|
|Work Location||Chennai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Positions: Mechanical Component Engineer
Experience: 0-7 years
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelors/Master Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/CAD design ) Preferred with relevant experience (0-7 yrs)
- Proficient in CAD (CREO )/ Ansys / PLM (Team center) tools
- Product Design/Requisition Engineering of Drives products – Mechanical
- Activities contributing to the design and development of LV/MV VFD
Products/Projects and eHouse
- Includes activities linked to technical improvement of existing products and components
- Accountable for the quality of own work.
- Executes within a well-defined operations framework.
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements. This work would include mechanical and/or electrical engineering for all products
- Concept and Basic Mechanical design – Packaging of Electrical /Electronics components & Analysis – NPI / Localization
- May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
- Execute detail engineering and Validation of design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE.