Google Off Campus Drive
<Google Recruitment 2021, Google is hiring for Technical Program Manager. Using your extensive technical and leadership expertise, you manage projects of various size and scope, identifying future opportunities, improving processes and driving the technical directions of your programs.
|Job Title||Google Recruitment Drive 2021|
|Description||The Google Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality team is a group of engineers,|
|Work Location||CA – USA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Google’s projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique engineering challenges we face daily. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your engineering expertise. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You’re equally at home explaining your team’s analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
Using your extensive technical and leadership expertise, you manage projects of various size and scope, identifying future opportunities, improving processes and driving the technical directions of your programs.
Minimum qualifications for Google Recruitment 2021
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in technical program management.
- Experience in mobile connectivity (bluetooth/WiFi).
- Similarly, in hardware and software.
Preferred qualifications for Google Recruitment 2021
- Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with consumer products (hardware/electronics).
- Similarly, with Android.
- Experience running a program with a transformative component.
- Further know how to work with external partners or contract manufacturers.
- Also know about mass manufacturing of highly specialized components with tight tolerances.
- Bring order and determine what needs to get done in an ambiguous, fluid environment.
- Also Build relationships and trust, over time through on-time delivery of commitments, drive communication, continuous innovation, by exceeding expectations.
- Drive consensus across the team on topics such as architectural direction, performance key performance indicators (KPIs), timelines, and more.
- Break the program down into executable units, appropriately scheduled to ensure optimized resource loading across the team and on time delivery of commitments.
- Drive overall program execution, unblocking roadblocks, managing issues independently, and ensure transparent reporting of progress to leadership.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Google is also hiring for Business System Analyst.click here