GSPANN is Hiring Software Engineer Trainees – Java/Python | Freshers | B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.C.A | Apply Now
GSPANN is Hiring Software Engineer : Company is hiring fresher candidates of engineering background of Any Stream for the post of Software engineer.
Company is a US-based consulting services provider focused on implementations in Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Intelligence & Mobile Solutioning initiatives. … We have a good mix of subject-matter experts, project managers, senior and junior consultants.
|Job Title||GSPANN is Hiring Software Engineer Trainees|
|Description||Company is hiring fresher candidates of engineering background of Any Stream for the post of Software engineer.|
|Estimated salary||Per month – 23914 (INR)|
|Work Location||Pune – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Location: Hyderabad / Pune
- Role Type: Full Time
- Published On: 30 November 2021
- Experience: 0 – 1 Years
GSPANN is willing to equip young minds with relevant skills and practical exposure that will give a quality boost to your career. Apply for our freshers hiring program now!
- Be the best version of you: Upgrade your interpersonal and soft skills through internal training. All team members and managers work collaboratively at GSPANN with ample hand-holding during the training period to provide the comfort zone.
- Showcase capabilities, get promoted early: High performers are rewarded with timely promotions.
- Flexibility to switch among processes: Get an opportunity to switch between the management of different processes of diverse locations, i.e., US, India, UK, Canada, etc.
- Not just work-life balance but work-life harmony: A healthy work environment and complete work-life balance to cater to the team members’ personal commitments and requirements have been a stepping stone at GSPANN.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide support and remediate across multiple applications.
- Conduct basic troubleshooting, problem resolution, and business analysis.
- Give accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Document processes and procedures to resolve issues.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Work within the constraints of published Service-level Agreements (SLAs).
- Collaborate with the team to explore and learn the existing systems.
- Open to work in 24×7 rotational shifts.
Skills and Experience
- Must hold a degree in one of the following disciplines: B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.C.A.
- Knowledge of any one programming language like Java or Python.
- Understanding of any one RDBS or NoSQL databases.
- Should be familiar with Linux.
- Proactive in nature and a quick learner.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Click Here to Apply Now
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE