West Pharmaceutical Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Software Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | Bangalore
Company: West Pharmaceutical Services
West Pharmaceutical Recruitment 2022 : Working at West means having an opportunity to work by the side of our patients and customers, our global team members and the communities in which we operate – which all help contribute to a Healthier World.
At West, we are by the side of patients. The work we do impacts patients’ lives each and every day – our products are a critical part of healthcare delivery and we are proud of the role we play to improve patient health. And work by the side of our team members. We come together as one global team to deliver for our customers and help them address their challenges.
Company is a diverse, close-knit community of professionals, where everyone has a voice and opportunity to learn and grow through mutual trust and respect. With a 95 year plus history, we have a track record for success, which includes reported sales of $2.14B in 2020.
We serve by the side of our community. Giving back is in our DNA—our team members across more than 50 sites globally are involved with hundreds of charities that have special meaning to them through our West Without Borders team member-led giving program.
Company Website: www.westpharma.com
Positions: Graduate Software Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
|Job Title||West Pharmaceutical Recruitment 2022|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Information Science & MCA
- 2021 and 2022 Graduates
- Available to join in January 2022
- Minimum aggregate marks of 70% in 10th, 12th & Graduation/Post Graduation
The Graduate Software Trainee, Digital and Transformation will be involved in the development, proof of concepts building, architectural design, and enhancement of applications for West.
Note: This position starts with a 6-month full-time paid internship followed by appointment as Associate Software Engineer.
- 6 Months Full Time Paid Internship as a Graduate Software Trainee- during which you will undergo training and work on Internal live Projects.
- Post completion of Internship & Graduation, you will be appointed as Associate Software Engineer
- Exposure to fundamental software engineering principles & concepts .
- Work in a global & virtual environment
- Ability to work in a global and virtual environment and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and utilize sound judgment with an ability to operate with a sense of urgency.
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here