Hack-a-Teen is for the Fams that inspire to be an Entrepreneur or a Developer who wish to make a difference, and can solve any problem that come to them. So you are that Champ who has been looking for the opportunity to showcase your skills, you are in for a treat.
With FamPay and its numberless prepaid card and minors can successfully make online and offline payments without the need to set up a bank account.
FamPay is a marketing and distribution partner of IDFC FIRST Bank Prepaid Card.
STARTS ON: SEP 01, 2021 09:30 PM PDT
CLOSES ON: SEP 05, 2021 07:30 AM PDT
Why should you participate?
- Get a chance to solve a real world problems
- Get to meet awesome mentors
- Chance to win prizes
- Participation Certificates for everyone
- A chance to prove yourself
Challenge format for Hack-a-Teen
Ideation phase – For the Age 11-15 years – 2nd – 3rd September 2021
Participants can register on the Hackathon page and make their submissions.So Firstly these submissions must contain solutions to the problem statements that are added for this phase.
Prototype phase – For the Age 16-19 years – 2nd – 5th September 2021
Participants can register on the Hackathon page and make their submissions. So Firstly these submissions must contain prototype solutions to the problem statements that are added for this phase.
Results – 12th September 2021
Therefore, Idea-thon (For age group: 11-15 years)
- Climate Change
- Finance for Teens
- Waste Management – Design a system that can be used to monitor the solid waste generated every year and transfer it to the respective recycling centers.
- Medicine – Design a mechanism for a shelf distribution system for medicines.
- Career counseling – Design a user-friendly tool to select the right career path for students in rural India.
- Financial Education – Design a solution that provides financial literacy to teenage children of the country in both rural and urban areas.
Note: To clarify , you’ve to submit only ideas for the above themes and Most importantly not the working solution. Therefore, We welcome all varieties of creative solutions, business models, case studies, analysis, and diverse ideation that you believe in!
Therefore , Hack-a-thon (For age group 16-19)
- Climate Change
- Finance of Teens
- Sustainability – Develop a route map for public transport vehicles (approved vehicles) to enhance the visibility of public transport for the public.
- Medical one-stop – Develop an online system for electronic health records of the citizens of the country with previous medical history.
- Career counseling – Develop a user-friendly app to select the right career path for students in rural India.
- Money Management – Develop a user-friendly app to learn to manage wealth for teenage children in rural areas where there are low tech-savvy teens.
Note: You have to submit working solution for the above themes also can attach the source code, GitHub repo, readme, app link, demo video, screenshots, etc.
PRIZES FOR Hack-a-Teen
Cash PrizeINR 10,000 , Cash Reward to Winners
- In other hand Exciting Prizes & Rewards and Exciting Gift Prizes to Winners
- Another perk is that : Certificates to all participants
- Participants regardless of the performance will receive their certificate of participation after the announcement of the results.
For Registration >> Click here
For more challenges and hackathons please visti our site : click here