HAL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply | Graduate, Diploma Apprentices | Diploma/ B.Tech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
HAL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Diploma/ Graduate Apprentices
Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
|Job Title||HAL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Training period: 1 Year
Stipend: Rs. 9,000/- for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- for Technician Apprentices
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply:
For Graduate Apprentices:
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in the above-mentioned disciplines from a recognized university
Mechanical/ Industrial/ Production/ Mechatronics/ Metallurgy & Material Science/ Chemical/ Aeronautical/Aerospace, Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Engineering/Computer Science & Technology /Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Science & Technology/ Information Technology Electronics & Communication / Avionics/ Electronics & Tele-Communication
For Diploma Apprentices:
Candidates should complete Diploma in the respective disciplines from a recognized institution
Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology / Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Science
& Technology/ Information Technology Electronics & Communication/ Avionics/ Electronics & Tele-Communication Mechanical/ Industrial/ Production/ Mechatronics Metallurgy & Material Science/Chemical
Note for HAL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
i. Candidate must be a domicile of Southern Region (Andra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Puducherry)
ii. Candidate should possess diploma/graduation from a recognized Board /University in India on or after 01/05/2020.
iii. Candidates who have undergone /undergoing/ already registered NATS contract under
the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
iv. Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
Selection Process HAL Recruitment 2023:
Selection will be based on the merit obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
How To Apply for HAL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may attend for walk-in-interview directly along with relevant certificates of testimonials, and a recent passport-size photograph from 02-02-2023 to 04-02-2023.
Venue of Interview:
Technical Training Institute, (TTI)
Suranjan Das Road,
Vimanapura P O,
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE