Hloov Off Campus Drive 2021
Hloov’s vision is to realize #CarbonNeutral #BuiltEnvironment that can plan, design, build and manage Infrastructure to foster human development and sustainable economic growth. To make this reality, we pledge to work with our customers and partners to harness the power of data and drive this positive social and environmental change.
We help Built Environment People leverage Data and Technology to reduce waste across the Design, Build, and Manage stages of the project lifecycle. Learn more www.hloov.com
Hloov is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Hloov is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE, IT, ECE who are eligible for Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Hloov Recuritment Drive 2021|
|Work Location||Remote Work|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Following are the key responsibilities of the role:
- Work as a member of the engineering team, building software solutions that deliver the Product Owner’s vision.
- Deliver high-quality, maintainable, and secure software solutions.
- Develop quality software and applications and
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Work with the team and Product Owner to refine the vision and features into smaller, deliverable user stories.
- Collaborate with the development team on design ideas, technical challenges, and code reviews.
- Ensure team deliverables meets the agreed Definition of Done and quality standards.
- Find ways to improve productivity and efficiency within the team continuously.
- Create product prototypes before creating the final product.
- Adjust approach towards designs based on feedback provided.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science / any engineering Engineering or other equivalent software development experience.
- Fresher or maximum of 1+ years of experience in software development frontend/backend/full-stack development.
- Comfort in performing non-coding tasks that aid the team’s ability to deliver
- Work style-oriented by a growth mindset, agile methodology, and DevOps Culture.
- Ability to work quickly while still delivering maintainable, well-written solutions
- A team player who knows how to collaborate, brainstorm and lead people of different skills and backgrounds to drive required outcomes.
- Ability to identify, nurture, and drive digital transformation opportunities with our customers to deliver customer business outcomes and business growth.
- Must be able to focus on solutions to problems and inspire relevant digital transformation in all customer opportunities.
Apply Now:Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE