Organization Name:- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
HPCL is hiring candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech are eligible for the position of Electrical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||HPCL Recruitment 2021|
|Description||HPCL is hiring candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech are eligible for the position of Electrical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer|
|Work Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is an Indian public sector oil and gas company. It is a subsidiary of ONGC with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a 25% market share in India among public sector undertakings (PSUs) coupled with a strong marketing infrastructure. Its parent company is ONGC which owns a 51.11% stake in the company. The company is ranked 367th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016.
Job Details for HPCL Recruitment 2021
- Job role:- Electrical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer
- Qualification:- B.E /B.Tech
- Job Location:- Across India
- Job Category:- Central Govt Jobs
- Total Vacancies:- 200 Post
- Salary:- Rs.50,000 to 1,60,000 (per month)
- Starting Date:- 03.03.2021
- Last Date:- 15.04.2021
Education Qualification and Skill Requirement for HPCL Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Qaulification must be a 4-year full-time regular engineering course from AICTE approved/UGC recognized University/Deemed University with a minimum of 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, under the relevant engineering stream as mentioned above only.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, an equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. A certificate to this effect from the University/Institute shall be required at the time of the interview shortlisting stage
- Students in the final year/semester of the qualifying course are also eligible to apply. They will be allowed provisionally subject to the submission of all the documentary proof at later stages. At the time of applying, the aggregate marks required will be the same as mentioned above as per the respective category.
Vacancy Details for HPCL Recruitment 2021
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Application fees for HPCL Recruitment 2021
- For UR, OBCNC & EWS: Rs. 1800/- + Payment Gateway Charges
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Net Banking
- Age limit:
- The maximum age limit should be 25 years.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years
- Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted
- Salary Details
- Rs.50,000 to 1,60,000 (per month)
- Selection process
- Computer Based Test
- Group Task
- Personality interview
- Final Scoring
How to apply HPCL Recruitment 2021
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest HPCL Recruitment 2021 for Electrical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer posts through Online mode from 03.03.2021 to 15.04.2021. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited website https://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers/
- Find the ‘Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu’ link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.,
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.