IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply | Associate Systems Engineer
IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply : IBM Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Company Name: IBM
Company Website: IBM
Wikipedia: IBM Wiki
Job Role: Software Engineer
|Job Title||IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply|
|Work Location||Gurgaon – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Required Technical and Professional Expertise for IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise for IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Attributes, Core skills and Responsibilities for IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Apply Link: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE