IBM Off-Campus Drive 2021
IBM is hiring for the position of Data Engineer: Big Data. So for more such off-campus drives, internships, and govt jobs are updated on our website-MechoMotive.
|Job Title||Data Engineer: Big Data|
|Description||Total Years of Experience 5+ years in IT industry. 2+ years current and deep experience with Azure Data platform implementation. Proven experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. Relevant years of experience 2+ years in Azure Data. Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure DevOps, Azure DataBricks, AzureSQL. Proficient in Azure Data Integration, Azure Data Architecture etc.|
|Work Location||Hyderabad, Telangana – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build, design, code, consult, think along with clients and sell, make markets, invent, and to collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Be involved in data engineering activities like Creating pipelines / workflows for Source to Target etc.
- You will be involved in the Azure Data platform implementation. Willing to work in shift timings 2PM to 11PM
- Responsible for assessing feasibility of migrating customer solutions and/or integrating with 3rd party systems both Microsoft and non-Microsoft platforms
- Designing and developing Data Pipelines for Data Ingestion or Transformation using Python (PySpark)/Spark SQL
- Work with version control GitHub and CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and also inspired every single day. And also if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Total Years of Experience 5+ years in IT industry
- 2+ years current and also deep experience with Azure Data platform implementation. Proven experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- Relevant years of experience 2+ years in Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure DevOps, Azure DataBricks, AzureSQL
- Proficient in Azure Data Integration, Azure Data Architecture
- Proven experience using the Microsoft Azure Data Stack (ADFv2, Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Analysis Services, Cosmos DB)
- Experience in Azure data migration patterns
- Experience in Python, C# is mandatory
- Agile methodology experience essential
- 3+ years’ experience assessing feasibility of migrating customer solutions and/or integrating with 3rd party systems both Microsoft and non-Microsoft platforms
- Hands on experience Designing and developing Data Pipelines for Data Ingestion or Transformation using Python (PySpark)/Spark SQL
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- AZ 900 – Azure Fundamentals
- DP 200, DP 201, DP 203, AZ 204 – Data Engineering
- AZ 400 – Devops Certification
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Experience working with version control GitHub and CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and also add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and also the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and also consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and also blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and also a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and also is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE