SAP Off-Campus Drive 2021
SAP is hiring for the position of Developer Associate. So for more such off-campus drives, internships, and govt jobs are updated on our website-MechoMotive.
|Job Title||Developer Associate|
|Description||Work as a full stack developer for the development of a state-of-the-art software application, on the BAF infrastructure, in a NodeJS development environment. The key focus is on product requirements, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of product features. Perform development tasks in a self-reliant way, on time, and also in-quality, and be a go-to person in the team etc.|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T1
Hiring Manager: Pramod A M
Recruiter Name: Mohammed Fahad
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and also customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and also building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and also provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and also sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are passionately pursuing the dream of providing ONE central business configuration for all the Intelligent Enterprise Suite of products at SAP. Our first step is to bring S/4HANA Cloud customers onto this solution. Going forward, the plan is to enable the business configuration solution for all other SAP products in the Intelligent Enterprise Suite, like SuccessFactors, C/4 HANA, and also Ariba.
Central Business Configuration solution is developed on the Business Application Factory infrastructure in a NodeJS development environment. We work in an agile environment, building a cloud-native product. With teams across the globe, predominantly in Germany, China, and India, we offer an open, highly collaborative, and also international environment for continuous learning and career development!
- Work as a full stack developer for the development of a state-of-the-art software application, on the BAF infrastructure, in a NodeJS development environment. The key focus is on product requirements, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of product features.
- Perform development tasks in a self-reliant way, on time, and also in-quality, and be a go-to person in the team.
- Work closely with all stakeholders, say Architect, Product Owner, fellow developers, Quality Engineers, to achieve effective and high-quality product feature delivery.
- Apply clean code principles: execute code reviews, code inspections, unit testing, security checks, performance measurements, automation, and also other quality tasks.
- Work collaboratively in co-located and also cross-located teams.
- 1-3 years of full-stack development experience
- Designing and also building Cloud products using state-of-the-art programming technologies.
- Nice to have: React, OData/REST Protocols, ABAP
- Have a “can do” attitude with Strong quality and also DevOps mindset.
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and also change.
- B.Tech./ M.Tech./ MCA degree with an aggregate score of 70% or above from a premium Institute
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and also inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and also appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and also mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE