Organization Name:- Indian Army
Indian Army NCC Entry Scheme 2021: 55 SSC Officers in India
Indian Army is conducting a recruitment process to fill the vacant posts of Short Service Commissioned Officers through NCC Entry Scheme 2021. Indian Army is going to conduct various rounds of the selection process to recruit candidates for these posts.
|Job Title||Indian Army Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Those who qualified for the first round of the written test have to undergo a Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test followed by Computer Based Test. In this Govt Job Portal news, we are going to tell you about the detailed recruitment procedure of SSC officers through NCC Entry Scheme|
|Work Location||New Delhi – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Those who qualified for the first round of the written test have to undergo a Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test followed by Computer Based Test. In this Govt Job Portal news, we are going to tell you about the detailed recruitment procedure of SSC officers through NCC Entry Scheme.
The eligible candidates from all over India have to apply online for these Government jobs in India. In this Sarkari Job portal news, we are going to provide you the information related to the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Payscale, and how to apply for the SSC Examination.
Before applying online you have to read the complete employment news carefully. All the terms and conditions related to this army recruitment process is given below in different section. Check out each section for complete detail.
Basic Information about Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post: SSC Officers[Male, Female]
No. of vacancies: 55
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100/-PM (During training period of OTA)
The breakup of no. of posts:
|Sex||General||Army Personnel Posts|
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for the post of NCC-SSC Officers Recruitment 2021?
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders:
- Candidates must complete a Degree from a recognized university or equivalent with an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks throughout the education.
- Candidates studying in the final year are also allowed to apply for the post and they have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for two/ three and three/ four years of degree course respectively.
- The candidate should serve a minimum of 2 to 3 years in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
- Candidates should Obtain a minimum Grade B in the ‘C’Certificate Exam of NCC and candidates who are not, holding ‘C’ Certificate in the NCC Exam at the time of application date not eligible for the course.
Candidates should produce the Provisional/degree Certificate by 01-10-2021 to the Directorate General of recruiting. If the candidate fails to submit the Provisional degree the candidature will be canceled for the course
2. For wards of battle casualties of army personnel
a) The eligibility criteria for under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons & unmarried daughters including legally adopted)
b) Any degree from a recognized university and aggregate of minimum 50% marks in all years
c) Below are the documents to be provided in the application form
- Battle casualty certificate no issued by MP Dte(Manpower directorate)
- Copy of regimental records with notifying injuries and being classified as ‘Battle Casualty’
- Relationship certificate issued by MP 5&6
Note: Applications have to submit online for wards of battle casualties. They have to carry all the original documents at the time of the SSB interview.
Candidates age must not be less than 19 years and not be more than 25 years. The age limit will be reckoned as on 01-07-2021.
Age is relaxable for the reserved category candidates.
- Shortlisting of applications :
The Ministry of Defence will have the right to shortlist the candidates to undergo the selection process. Shortlisted candidates will have the provision to select their center for examination. Candidates who log on to the website on first cum first priority basis are only eligible.
- Shortlisted candidates must undergo the SSB selection process at the below selection centers Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore(Karnataka), and Kapurthala(PB). Call letter will be issued by respective selection center on candidates registered email and SMS only
- It is a two-stage selection procedure. Candidates who got shortlisted in the first stage must undergo the second stage of the selection process. i.e. medical examination.
- Candidates who failed on the first day of the interview are not eligible to attend for 2nd day of the interview.
- Candidates who cleared the SSB interview will be declared as medically fit and the candidates will be issued a joining letter for training.
About Training Process:
The duration of training is 49 weeks at Officers Training Academy, Chennai. Selected candidates will undergo Pre-Commission training at OTA, Chennai According to their position in the final order of merit, up to the number of available vacancies, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
16th June 2021 is the Starting Date to submit the online application form.
15thJuly 2021 is the last date to submit the application form.
Apply Online (Link will be active from 16th June 2021)
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
Candidates have to apply online at the above-mentioned link. The link URL will be active on 16th June 2021 and it will expire on 15h July 2021.
- All the applications have to submit a single application form.
- Candidates have to log in to the website to apply for the post by completing one time registration process.
- Candidates must click on Submit Option each time when they are editing their application form.
- Candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll number.
- Candidates are required to upload the following documents during online submission:
- Passport size photograph
- Graduation Certificate
- Scanned signature
- Caste Certificate
- Disability certificate if any
- Income and Assets Certificate
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Upload the documents and click on the submit form.
- Recheck the details before submission. If at all any mistake is found candidates can edit their form.
- No need to submit any hard copy of the online application form.
Thank you for reading the Indian Army Recruitment 2021 through NCC Special Entry Scheme. For latest updates Please visit the job portal frequently.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE