CRPF Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Commandant | 25 Posts | Last Date: 29 July 2021
CRPF Recruitment 2021 – Central Reserve Police Force scheduled recruitment for the post of Assistant Commandant for 25 vacancies on contractual basis Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CRPF Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Commandant:
|Job Title||CRPF Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job|
|Estimated salary||Per month – 56100 (INR)|
|Work Location||Maharashtra – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Assistant Commandant|
|Last Date||29 July 2021|
CRPF Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Below 35 years
- UR – 13 Posts
- EWS – 02 Posts
- OBC – 06 Posts
- SC – 03 Posts
- ST – 01 Post
Salary Details: Rs. 56100-177500/-
CRPF Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test/Written Examination/Documentation/DME/Review Medical Examination/Interview.
- The merit lists will be prepared on the basis of aggregate of marks obtained in written test and Interview by the candidates. The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection will be fixed by the CRPF.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): After identification, candidate will be screened for physical standard i.e. height, chest and weight measurements. The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standard will be eliminated from further recruitment process giving rejection slip.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The candidates who qualify in PST will be allowed to appear in following Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
|100 Meters Race||In 16 Seconds||In 18 Seconds|
|800 Meters Race||In 3 Minutes 45 Seconds||In 4 Minutes 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 Chances)||3.0 Meters (3 Chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||4.5 Meters (3 Chances)||Not applicable|
- STAGE- II : PST/PET qualified Candidates will be issued admit card for written exam. The written examination will be as under: The written examination will consist of Two papers carrying 500 marks : Paper -I (Multiple choice question/OMR based) Duration-2 Hours Total – 200 Marks (2 marks for each Question). Distribution of marks as follows:-
- Paper–II (Civil Engineering) Duration -3 Hours Total – 300 Marks (Conventional /Subjective Type Paper).
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Time|
|General Awareness (Bilingual)||15||30||120 Minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude (Bilingual)||10||20|
- For General – Rs.400/-
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and female candidates are not required to pay any fee.
Mode Of Payment:
Fee may be sent through Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts only which is issued on or after 30/06/2021. Any
other mode of payment and issued before 30/06/2021
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application form in the prescribed form along with photocopies of all relevant documents, 02 latest passport size photographs and envelops mentioning correspondence address of applicant with requisite stamps should be sent to the given postal address from 30 June to 29 July 2021.
For More Detail: Click here
“DIG, Group Centre,
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE