IRDE Dehradun Recruitment 2021
IRDE Dehradun Recruitment 2021: IRDE is hiring interns, for more jobs, internship and free courses stay update on our website www.mechomotive.com
Apprenticeship Training: IRDE Dehradun Recruitment 2021: Instruments Research and Development Establishment (IRDE) Dehra Dun (Uttarakhand state) invite applications for recruitment of Apprenticeship Training for a period of 01 year in various trades. Apply within 21 days from the date of advertisement in Employment Newspaper dated 30th January 2021 Issue.
|Diploma / Technician Apprentices||30|
|Technician (Vocation Training)||02|
|B.Tech / Graduate Apprentices||16|
|Job Title||IRDE Apprenticeship Training|
|Description||Instruments Research and Development Establishment (IRDE), is devoted to research, design, development and technology transfer in optical and electro-optical instrumentation primarily for the defence Services. Trade wise Vacancies: Machinist – 02, Turner – 02, Fitter – 05, Electronics Mechanic – 08, COPA (Computer) – 03, Mechanical (Diploma) – 10, Electronics (Diploma) – 16, Computer Science (Diploma) – 05, Nursing – 02, Mechanical (Engineering Graduate) – 02, Electronics (Engineering Graduate) – 07, Computer Science (Engineering Graduate) – 07.|
|Work Location||Dehradun – India|
Age Limit: Minimum age not less than 14 years.
- Stipend: As per the provision of Apprentices Act-1961.
- Educational Qualifications:
- ITI: ITI Pass in relevant trade.
- Diploma / Technician Apprentices: Diploma in relevant trade.
- Technician (Vocation Training): 10+2 and Diploma or Degree in
- B.Tech / Graduate Apprentices: B.E. / B.Tech Degree / AMIE in relevant stream
- Selection Process: On the basis of qualification.
- Application Fee: Not Specified.
- How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates apply online through the Apprentice website www.mhrdnats.gov.in / www.apprenticeshipindia.org. After registration, the candidates are required to send scanned copies of the duly filled application along with relevant documents/certificates email to [email protected]. The subject line of the email ‘Application for Apprentices’ should be written. The duly signed application form along with enclosures should also be sent through post to Director, IRDE, Raipur, Dehradun – 248008. The last date will be 19/02/2021.