IREL Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Apprentices | 21 Posts | ITI/ Diploma | Tamil Nadu | Last Date: 31st August 2021
IREL Recruitment Drive 2021: Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) was incorporated on August 18, 1950 with its first unit Rare Earths Division (RED), Aluva in Kerala. It became a full-fledged Government of India Undertaking, under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) in year 1963 and took over companies engaged in mining and separation of beach sand minerals in southern part of the country, by establishing two more divisions one at Chavara, Kerala and the other at Manavalakurichi (MK),Tamilnadu.
IREL has in house R&D division at Kollam, Kerala to support mineral and chemical operation and Corporate Office at Mumbai Maharashtra.
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Description||Technician/ Trade Apprentices for the applicants|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Position: Technician/ Trade Apprentices
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Stipend: As per apprentice act.
Total Vacancies: 21
Technician Apprentices: 1 Post
- Electrical: 1
Trade Apprentices: 6 posts
- Fitter: 6
- Electrician: 3
- Mechanic: 1
- Welder: 3
- PASAA/COPA: 2
- Turner: 1
- Plumber: 1
- Carpenter: 1
- Lab Assistant (Chemical): 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IREL Recruitment 2021:
Candidates must possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
Candidates must possess ITI from a recognized Institute.
Age limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 31-08-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection process IREL Recruitment 2021:
The selection shall be through the merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification and medical fitness test.
How to Apply IREL Recruitment Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the training in the respective apprentice portal and then download the application form in the website and send through postal in the following address on or before 25th February 2021.
- For Technician Apprentices interested candidates must enroll themselves to the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Portal of MHRD before applying against this advertisement
- For Trade Apprentices, interested eligible candidates must enroll themselves to the Portal of Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship, Government of India before applying against this advertisement
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internshi
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE