Publicis Sapient is an American digital consulting company, founded in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1990 by Jerry Greenberg and J. Stuart Moore. They also gives challenges to the young minds and also try to recruit them.
Publicis Sapient, the digital transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, was a top scorer in Complex CX Implementation Services use case in 2021 Gartner Critical Capabilities for CRM and CX Implementation services, a companion report to the Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services. Additionally, Publicis Sapient has been named a Leader in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services for the third consecutive year.
Jumpstart is an exclusive event for the brightest engineering talent from all over the country. This means you compete with thousands of students to attend Jumpstart 2021 and take your first step towards an ever-relevant career. Jumpstart will equip you to make that crucial transition from college life to corporate life.
Open to all B.Tech. 3rd and 4th year students (Passing out in 2022 and 2023) with a minimum 6.5 CGPA
07 Jul’21 06:17 PM IST to 13 Jul’21 11:59 PM IST
Rewards and Prizes:
Winner– Apple Macbook Air and Certificate
1st Runnerup– Apple iPhone 12 mini and Certificate
2nd Runnerup– Apple iPad Air and Certificate
3rd Runnerup– Participation Certificate
- Challenge is open to all B.Tech 3rd and 4th year students (Passing out in 2022 and 2023).
- The participating students can be from any specialization/domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an Institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Round 1: Preliminary Round (MCQ Challenge)
- Eligible participants, after registering for the Challenge, will undergo an MCQ challenge. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- Date– 14 Jul’21 10:00 AM IST – 14 Jul’21 10:00 PM IST
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the MCQ challenge.
- You have to answer 20 questions in 20 minutes.
- You can take the test within 12 hours of opening the Quiz Window.
Round 2: Coding Challenge
- Shortlisted participants will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- Date- 16 Jul’21 10:00 AM IST – 16 Jul’21 10:00 PM IST
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- The assessment will be of 120 minutes to be taken in one sitting.
- Evaluation criteria would include, but not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, resume, etc.
- Shortlisted teams will get to attend JUMPSTART, your first step towards an ever-relevant career.
- Date- 31 Jul’21 10:00 AM IST – 31 Jul’21 10:00 PM IST