Know about Ethical Hacking and It’s Aspects : What is Ethical Hacking?
Know about Ethical Hacking and It’s Aspects : Hacking is usually legal as long as it is being done to find weaknesses in a computer or network system for testing purpose. Ethical hacking act to locating weaknesses and vulnerabilities of computer and information systems by duplicating the intent and actions of malicious hackers. Ethical hacking is also known as penetration testing.
History of Hacking : Know about Ethical Hacking and It’s Aspects
The first hacker was appeared in 1960’s at the Massachusetts Institute Of Technology(MIT).
During the 1970’s, a different kind of hacker appeared: Phone Phreaker or Phone Hacker.
In the 1980’s, phreaks started to migrate to computers, and the first Bulletin Board System (BBS) appeared.
Recent History of Hacking : Know about Ethical Hacking and It’s Aspects
• Know about Ethical Hacking and It’s Aspects : Earlier in April this year, hackers managed to break into a number of Vevo accounts on YouTube (which hosts the official videos of music artists) and defaced them, including videos by Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Drake, and Shakira, as well as the record-setting Despacito by Luis Fonsi. Now, they’re finally paying for their actions.
• Today, two French teenagers were arrested in connection with the incident, and have been charged with several counts of criminal activity each.
Famous Ethical Hacking : Know about Ethical Hacking and It’s Aspects
RIZWAN SHAIKH : Know about Ethical Hacking and It’s Aspects
• Razwin Shaikh. From Mumbai
• Rizwan Shaikh A founder of “Pristine InfoSolutions”
• He has conducted many workshops. Seminars on Ethical Hacking & Information Security to spread Cyber Crime awareness.
Overview of Hacking : Know about Ethical Hacking and It’s Aspects
Hack : Know about Ethical Hacking and It’s Aspects
• Examine something very minutely The rapid crafting of new program or the making of changes to existing, usually complicated software
Hacker : Know about Ethical Hacking and It’s Aspects
• The person who hacks
Cracker : Know about Ethical Hacking and It’s Aspects
• System intruder/ destroyer
Advantages of Hacking
• To recover lost information. Especially in case you lost your password.
• Perform penetration testing to strengthen computer. Also network security.
• Prevent security breaches.
• To have a computer system that prevents malicious. Hackers from gaining access.
Disadvantages of Hacking
• Massive security. Also breach.
• Unauthorized system access. On private information.
• The Hampering system operation.
• The Malicious attack on the system.
Hacker and Ethical Hacker
• Performs most of the same activities but with owner’s permission
• Employed by companies to perform Penetration Tests
• Access computer system or network without authorization
• Breaks the law
Types of Hacker
White Hat Hacker
A white hat hacker is a computer security specialist who breaks into protected systems and networks to test and asses their security. White hat hackers use their skills to improve security by exposing vulnerabilities before malicious hackers (known as black hat hackers) can detect and exploit them. Although the methods used are similar, if not identical, to those employed by malicious hackers, white hat hackers have permission to employ them against the organization that has hired them.
Black Hat Hacker
Like all hackers, black hat hackers usually have extensive knowledge about breaking into computer networks and bypassing security protocols. They are also responsible for writing malware, which is a method used to gain access to these systems.
Grey Hat Hacker
• It is a combination of White hat n Black Hat Hackers
• Goal of grey hat hackers is to provide national security
Types of Hacking
• Hacking a website means taking control from the website owner to a person who hacks the website.
• Email hacking is illicit access to an email account or email correspondence.
• Network Hacking is generally means gathering information about domain by using tools like Telnet, Ns look UP, Ping, Tracert, Netstat, etc… over the network.
• Password Hacking Password cracking the process of recovering secret passwords from data that has stored in or transmitted by a computer system.
Online – Banking Hacking
• Online banking Hacking Unauthorized accessing bank accounts without knowing the password or without permission of account holder known as Online banking hacking
• Computer Hacking when files on your computer viewed, created, or edited without your authorization
Know about Ethical Hacking and It’s Aspects : Keep your password protected. Write your password should be with combination of characters, digits, special symbols. Do not respond to feck on fishing email. when you are doing any online transection always keep watch on site whether the protocol of site is https & whether there is a lock symbol.
Click Here to Visit Our Website