KOKO Networks Off Campus Recruitment Drive
KOKO Networks is offering a position for a Senior Product Designer. Always visit our websites www.mechomotive.com for updates on jobs both international and in Kenya, Off Campus Drives, internships, Recruitments.
|KOKO NETWORKS RECRUITMENT DRIVE 2021
|Substantial experience in both UI and UX projects.
|NAIROBI – KENYA
The Final Candidate will have the following Roles and Responsibilities:-
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will build domain knowledge of KOKO’s business, markets, and internal realities as a combined software and hardware company… and how that influences their product experience.
You will work hand in hand with product managers and lead engineers throughout the discovery, design, and development process to bring great ideas to life.
With your cross-functional team, you will develop a keen understanding of their users and their needs – whether through user research, journey mapping, or experimentation.
From this understanding, you’ll craft experiences and designs that help KOKO products and solutions address their users’ needs, using wire-framing, prototyping, sketching/visualization, etc.
You will use mixed usability testing methods to gather qualitative and quantitative data, translate that data into feature enhancements or new products.
You’ll use research to challenge and validate design decisions in an ongoing development process that strives to make the customer and user experience better.
You’ll promote leading techniques for user research, idealization, prototyping, design, and user testing.
Have a holistic view, understanding, and strong consideration of design and user experience, including layout, typography, color theory, visual hierarchy, and working know
The Candidate should have the following experiences, skills and behaviors:-
Must have skills:
- Substantial experience in both UI and UX projects.
- Holistic understanding of product design, including visual design, experience design, and business acumen.
- Understanding, and strong consideration of design and user experience, including layout, typography, color theory, visual hierarchy, and working knowledge of Sketch or Adobe CC.
- Strong experience creating beautiful high-fidelity mock ups as well as prototypes.
Nice to have:
- Having designed experiences that people can access on any type of device: desktop, tablet, phone.
- Experience working in businesses that combine software and hardware (with manufacturing and logistics).
- Experience in a start up/ scale up environment.
- You are an excellent communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals.
- Ability to work through ambiguity.
- Great stakeholder management skills and the ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- You’re entrepreneurial; you need little direction; you’re self driven and show ownership.
- ledge of Sketch or Adobe CC.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)