The Global Development Incubator Off Campus Drive 2021
The Global Development Incubator is hiring an Associate Manager-Employers Engagement Expert. Always visit www.mechomotive.com for latest updates on off campus drives, job recruitments, internships and both local and international scholarships.
|Job Title||The Global Development Incubator Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other valuable presentation platforms.|
|Work Location||MOMBASA – KENYA|
The candidate should have the following skills:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other valuable presentation platforms.
- The role involves creating a variety of engaging reports, presentations, proposals, and communication materials
- Vast experience utilizing databases and handling large volumes of data, analyzing data, research, and use information as a basis for problem-solving, decision making, and prioritization
- Experience in events organization, logistics, and project management involving the coordination of diverse project needs and stakeholders desirable
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to engage professional and community stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate and work with people and organizations of diverse backgrounds
- High-capacity self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)