Laterite Off Campus Drive 2021
Laterite, a data, research, and technical advisory firm that helps clients understand and analyze complex development challenges, is looking for a Research Analyst who will work on technical research projects. For more off campus drives, internships and Govt Jobs, be notified on the mechomotive website.
|Job Title||Research Analyst|
|Description||Looking to take your research skills to the next level and to work on social issues that matter? Then this job might be for you. Job Description & Key Responsibilities As a Research Analyst, based in our Nairobi office, you will be supporting research projects in our Kenya office with a strong social focus. Our research focuses on issues related to education, publich health, agriculture, youth and livelihoods and urbanization & migration.|
|Work Location||Nairobi – Kenya|
Looking to take your research skills to the next level and to work on social issues that matter? Then this job might be for you.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities
As a Research Analyst, based in our Nairobi office, you will be supporting research projects in our Kenya office with a strong social focus. Our research focuses on issues related to education, publich health, agriculture, youth and livelihoods and urbanization & migration.
As an analyst you :
- Work on technical research projects – supporting the design of research instruments and research designs, conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis, drafting sections of reports, and keeping clients updated on progress.
- Independently deliver high-quality sections of reports or data analysis – ensuring your deliverables are client-ready and on time.
- Work with a team – proactively communicating with team members to keep projects on track, paying attention to details, and escalating any risks or issues early.
You will be able to develop skills and experience in:
- Technical design of research projects, including sampling and impact evaluation methodologies.
- Project management and client communication.
- Data analysis, statistical techniques and coding.
- Report writing: drawing insights from data and presenting them in a client-ready, consultancy quality format.
This position is offered as a 1-year contract. Following this first contract, Laterite will be open
to discuss possibilities of extension and, career development in our Kenya office.
- A completed Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Data Science, Applied Economics or related field
- At least one year of professional experience in a similar role
- Strong quantitative data analysis skills and proficiency in Stata
- Experience working with at least one ODK-based platform (such as SurveyCTO, ODK, CommCare)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
In addition, we welcome:
- Previous work experience in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, self-motivation and drive to flourish in a fast-paced environment, where timelines can often be unpredictable.
- Knowledge of Python and/or R
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internshi
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE